Total views : 323
An Impact of Digitalized Technologies Transformation in Healthcare Using Mobile Cloud Computing
Objectives: Smart Device with Open Source Platform, cloud tools and technologies are at the key point of healthcare variation. E-Devices replacing on manual basis or automated medical reports/graphs, private or secure clouds provide private access to automated healthcare records and device based device collaboration tools are reforming information share among medical experts. Methods/Analysis: In proposed Work, We are using Open Source API like Google API within system for automatic improvement of the entire system rather than deploy each time system after new version of implemented platform. According to below mentioned Proposed Work, We are encrypt word with current timestamp middle number using sampling method and every time system will auto decrypt private data with same TIMESATMP technique on receiver side panel. Findings: All the findings are mentioned in the form of statements given below: Statement 1: Existing System: MICROSOFT <Voice Recognizer /Speech Recognizer Tools, Media Tools> [Working on Only WINDOWS based platform] Statement 2: Existing System: PREBUILD ALGORITHM <AES/DES/CRYPT5/MD5> [Easy to Decrypt with predefined decryption methods]. Novelty/Improvement: Smart Devices based healthcare applications will more advance with Open Source Based API and Private data will more secure.
EWSEA, Health Cloud Server, Healthcare Routes, Mobile Cloud Server, Portable Computing.
- Parameswari R, Prabakaran N. An Enhanced Mobile Health Care Monitoring System in Mobile Cloud Computing. International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer and Communication Engineering. 2012 December; 1(10).
- Varshney Upkar. Pervasive Healthcare. IEEE Computer Magazine. 2003; 36(12):138-40.
- Ferreira Andre Lopes, da Silva Alberto Rodrigues. Mobile Cloud Computing. Open Journal of Mobile Computing and Cloud Computing. 2014; 1(2).
- Khan AN, Mat Kiah M, Khan SU and Madani SA. Towards secure mobile cloud computing: a survey. Future Generation Computer Systems. 2013; 29(5):1278–99.
- Reese George. O’Reilly Media, Paperback: Cloud Application Architectures: Building Applications and Infrastructure in the Cloud. 2009 April 17; ISBN: 0596156367.
- Doukas Charalampos. Mobile Healthcare Information Management utilizing Cloud Computing and Android OS. Buenos Aires, Argentina: 32nd Annual International Conference of the IEEE EMBS. 2010 August 31 - September 4.
- West Darrell. How Mobile Devices are Transforming Healthcare.
- Kohn LT, Corrigan JM and Donaldson S. Washington: National Academy Press: To Err Is Human: Building a Safer Health System. 1999.
- Kopec D, Kabir MH, Reinharth D, Rothschild O and Castiglione JA. Human Errors in Medical Practice: Systematic Classification and Reduction with Automated Information Systems. Journal of Medical Systems. 2003 August; 27(4):297-313.
- Varshney U. Pervasive healthcare and wireless health monitoring. Journal on Mobile Networks and Applications. 2007 March; 12(2-3):113-27.
- Sabiyath Fatima N, Jahira Begam S, Muneera NS. Reverse Auction to Trade Unused Cloud Computing Resources. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016 August.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.