Total views : 162
Simulation and Analysis of Suspension System of Formula-1 Vehicle under Dynamic Conditions by using CAD Tools
Objectives: To simulate and analyse the suspension system of formula-1 car under dynamic condition by using solid works, hyper mesh and Adams software tools. Methods/Statistical Analysis: The method followed for modelling of front and rear suspension in Solid works by considering the vehicle components allowances and constraints, by decision matrix finalized the material for suspension components. The thickness and outer dimensions are reduced for the weight reduction, for the better performance in acceleration. By using Finite element analysis with Hyper mesh software and fined the deformations and stresses. Finally, simulation is performed in ADAMS to visualize working model. Findings: Deformations and stresses were found by using Finite element analysis with Hyper mesh software. Simulation is performed in ADAMS to visualize working model.Application/Improvements: Effective suspension system for formula-1 car. Through FEA reduced the material.
Adams, Dynamic Condition, Hyper Mesh, Simulation, Solid Works, Suspension System.
- Kang HI, Kang HS. A Study on Performances of Passenger vehicle Suspension systems. Indian Journal of Science & Technology. 2015 Jan; 8(s1):1–3.
- Kalaivani R, Sudhagar K, Lakshmi P. Neural Network based Vibration Control for Vehicle Active Suspension System. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016 Jan; 9(1):1–8.
- Krithika V, Subramani C, Geetha A. Smart Adaptive Suspension System using MR Fluid. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016 Jul; 9(28):1–6.
- Trikande MW, Rajamohan V. MR Damper Characterization for Implementation of Semi-active Suspension Control.Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016 Aug; 9(30):1–11.
- Amin AZM, Ahmad S, Hoe YS. Electromagnetics Car Suspension System. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016 Oct; 9(40):1–4.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.