Total views : 326
Recognizing Emotion in Text using Neural Network and Fuzzy Logic
Objectives: To find out sentiment of people about a particular thing or objects and to classify these sentiments. Methods: The common dialect handling techniques like fuzzy logic and neural system to be used extract emotions from text present in various blogs using MATLAB. Findings: The results show that with Neural Network and Fuzzy Logic performs very well in recognizing the emotional polarity of the sentences. From result simulations it has been concluded that the proposed method worked well having accuracy of 90% and able to classify the text according to their class (Happy, Sad and Anger). Improvements: The proposed method achieves better results in terms of Accuracy, Precision, Sensitivity and Specificity.
Classification, Emotion Recognition, Fuzzy Logic, Neural Network, Sentiment Analysis.
- Mittal P, Garg S, Yadav S. Social Network Analysis using Interest Mining: A Critical Review, Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016 Apr; 9(16):1−8. Crossref
- Vivekananthamoorthy N, Naganathan ER, Rajkumar R. Determinant Factors on Student Empowerment and Role of Social Media and eWOM Communication: Multivariate Analysis on LinkedIn usage, Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016 Jul; 9(25):1−12. Crossref
- Sajeer K, Rodrigues P. Novel Approach of Implementing Speech Recognition using Neural Networks for Information Retrieval. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 Dec; 8(33):1−5.
- Pang Lee L. A Sentimental Education: Sentiment Analysis using Subjectivity Summarization Based on Minimum Cuts, Proc. 42nd Ann. Meeting on Assoc. for Computational Linguistics (ACL). 2004; p. 271−78.
- Zol S, Mulay P. Analyzing Sentiments for Generating Opinions (ASGO)-A New Approach, Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 Feb; 8(S4):206−11.
- Tran TK, Phan TT. Dependency Syntactic Analysis for Opinion Mining, Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016 Jul; 9(28):1−7.
- Sulthana AR, Subburaj R. An Improvised Ontology based K-Means Clustering Approach for Classification of Customer Reviews, Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016 Apr; 9(15):1−6.
- Ruba KV, Venkatesan D. Building a Custom Sentiment Analysis Tool based on Ontology for Twitter Posts, Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 Jul; 8(13):1−9.
- Parthasarathy G, Tomar DC. A Survey of Sentiment Analysis for Journal Citation, Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 Dec; 8(35):1−8.
- Jotheeswaran J, Koteeswaran S. Feature Selection using Random Forest method for Sentiment Analysis, Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016 Jan; 9(3):1−7.
- Sri RJ, Ajitha P. Survey of Product Reviews using Sentiment Analysis, Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016 Jun; 9(21):1−4.
- Subhashini R, Nivedit PR. Analyzing and Detecting Employee’s Emotion for Amelioration of Organizations International Conference on Intelligent Computing, Communication and Convergence Procedia Computer Science. 2015; 48:530–36.
- Tiwari SP, Raju MV, Phonsa G, Deepu DK. A Novel Approach for Detecting Emotion in Text, Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016 Aug; 9(29):1−5.
- Gupte A, Joshi S, Gadgul P, Kadam A. Comparative Study of Classification Algorithms used in Sentiment Analysis, International Journal of Computer Science and Information Technologies. 2014; 5(5):6261−64.
- Ortigosa, Alvaro, Martín JM, Carro RM. Sentiment Analysis in Facebook and its Application to E-Learning, Computers in Human Behavior. 2014; 31:527−41.
- Perikos I, Hatzilygeroudis I. Recognizing Emotions in Text using Ensemble of Classifiers, Journal of Engineering Applications of Artificial Intelligence. 2016; 51:191−201.
- Pham DH, Le AC. A Neural Network based Model for Determining Overall Aspect Weights in Opinion Mining and Sentiment Analysis, Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016 May; 9(18):1−6.
- Anuradha G, Varma DJ. Fuzzy Based Summarization of Product Reviews for Better Analysis, Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016 Aug; 9(31):1−9.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.