Total views : 283
An Efficient Three-Dimensional Animation Film on The Autobiographies of Differently Abled Person
Objectives: The aim of the paper is making an animation film using cheap animation software to present various problems and their solution faced by a physically challenged person. Methods: The current work to use user-friendly animation software to depict the thick and thin in the life of physically disabled persons. Another aspect of the present study is to use secure keyframe animation techniques which have been applied for smooth animations. High-quality lighting effects and camera controlling method is also employed. The image processing portions like image enhancement, noise reduction, and so forth have been accomplished in a photo editing software platform at the initial stage before animation. Findings: This paper presents the application of cheap animation software and other associated software for making an animated film with music composition, sound recording, video editing and image processing. All this software is used to project a story of a physically challenged young person and his mentor, and it has produced a video show of 105 minutes’ duration. The existing script of this animation film has been prepared regarding the obstacles faced by a teacher and a student both being differently abled persons i.e. physically challenged ones. The contemporary animation film appears to provide through each video frame, a comfort, and pleasure for viewing by humans. The tunes and melodies of the contemporary film are composed by a music synthesizer to impart a feeling of the physically challenged persons to ordinary viewers. The entire saga is kept confined within the reasonable time limit. Novelty/Improvement: In the present study, an attempt has been made to utilize cheap animation software to produce high quality rendered scenes.
Online Shopping, Perceived Risk, Purchase Intention, Risk Reduction Strategies
- Koga H, Nakamae A, Shima Y, Iwasa J, Myklebust G, Engebretsen L, Bahr R, Krosshaug T. Mechanisms for noncontact anterior cruciate ligament injuries knee jointkinematics in 10 injury situations from female team handball and basketball. The American journal of sports medicine. 2010 Nov; 38(11):2218-2225.
- FaceGen.http://forums.cgsociety.org/archive/index.php?t-1223283.html. Date accessed: 03/10/2014.
- E-on Software Ships VUE 2015 Product Line for 3D Artists. http://www.evermotion.org/articles/show/9428/e-onsoftwareships-vue-2015-product-line-for-3d-artists. Date accessed: 24/04/2015.
- Reallusion launches iClone Character Creator. http://www.reallusion.com/press/pressdata/Press_20151012101044. pdf. Date Accessed: 16/09/2015.
- Satnam S, Slous R. Accelerating Adobe Photoshop with reconfigurable logic. In: IEEE Symposium on FPGA Custom Computing Machine,.1998 Apr, 236-244.
- Richard R. Audio Editing with Cool Edit. PC Publishing: UK. 2002 Apr.
- Iman SHS, Uitdenbogerd AL, Scholer F. Searching musical audio using symbolic queries. IEEE Transactions on Audio, Speech, and Language Processing. 2008 Feb; 16(2):372-381.
- Tim C, Johnson P. Interaction in creative tasks. Proceedings of the SIGCHI Conference on Human Factors in computing systems, ACM. 2006 Apr, 531-540.
- Bruce D. Signal rich art: Enabling the vision of ubiquitous computing. Proceeding SPIE 7880, Media Watermarking, Security, and Forensics III, 788002. 2011 Feb, 1-11.
- Hastings EJ, Guha RK, Stanley KO. Interactive Evolution of Particle Systems for Computer Graphics and Animation. IEEE Transactions on Evolutionary Computation. 2009 Apr; 13(2):418-432.
- Natural Reader. http://getintopc.com/softwares/audio-processing/ naturalreader-professional-free-download/. Date accessed: 03/11/2015.
- Finn B, Finn J. Sibelius: The Music Notation Software. Sibelius Software Ltd, Cambridge, 2001.
- SGuan SH, Lai YC, Chen KW, Chou HT, Chuang YY. A Tool for Stereoscopic Parameter Setting Based on Geometric Perceived Depth Percentage. IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems for Video Technology. 2016 Feb; 26(2):290-303 .
- Sanna A, Lamberti F, Paravati G, Demartini C. Automatic Assessment of 3D Modeling Exams. IEEE Transactions on Learning Technologies. 2012 Mar; 5(1):2-10.
- Archive 3D. https://www.buysellads.com/buy/detail/63375/ zone/1264189?src=bundle. Date accessed: 05/2011.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.