Total views : 266
ELECTRE Method for the Selection of Best Computer System
Multi Criteria Decision Making (MCDM) Methods are regularly used to pick best choices in our genuine complex issues. With reference to the announcement, the present paper gives a review on the utilization of MCDM for the determination of best PC framework out of three PC frameworks known as choices i.e: A,B&C relying upon four criteria utilizing ELECTRE technique for which the choice is now gotten by Analytical Hierarchy Process (AHP).ELECTRE strategy is one of the positioning strategies and it gives brisk answer for the issue. Henceforth this strategy is connected in this study. In the present study acquired arrangements by the technique AHP and ELECTRE are thought about .It is clear that the arrangement got by both the strategies is comparable. The option is positioned first i.e: best PC framework .It is watched that there is consistency in the specimen information. Thus the arrangement will be comparable by every single positioning technique.
Analytical Hierarchy Process (AHP), Consistency, ELECTRE, Multi Criteria Decision Making (MCDM) Method, Ranking.
- Amiri. Developing a New ELECTRE Method with Interval Data in Multiple Attribute Decision Making Problems. 2008.
- Bashiri. An Extension of Multi-Response Optimization In MADM view. Journal of applied Sciences. 2009; 9(9):1695-702.
- Aragones-Beltran P, Aznar J, Ferris-Onate J, Garcia-Melon M. Valuation of urban industrial land: An analytic network process approach. European Journal of Operational Research. 2008; 185(1):322-39.
- Barzilai J. Deriving weights from pairwise comparison matrices. Journal of the Operational Research and Society. 1997; 48:1226-32.
- Bryson N. A goal programming method for generating priority vectors. Journal of the Operational Research and Society. 1995; 46:641-48.
- Hwang CL, Yoon K. Multiple Attribute Decision Making Methods and Applications. Springer, Berlin Heidelberg, 1981.
- Allessio Ishizaka. How to Derive priorities in AHP: A comparative study. Central European Journal of Operations Research. 2006 Dec; 14(4).
- Patric T. Harker. The art of Science and Decision-making: The Analytic Hierarchy Process, Springer Verlag, 1989.
- Roy B. Multicriteria Methodology for Decision Aiding, Kluwer, 1996.
- Roy B. The Outranking Approach and the Foundation of ELECTRE Methods. Theory and Decision. 1991; 31:49-73.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.