Total views : 269
Adaptive Facial Expression Identification Using PCA and Wavelet Transform
Expression detection is valuable as a non-invasive procedure of lie detection and behavior prediction. Nevertheless, these facial expressions may be problematic to realize to the untrained eye. There are a number of techniques are to be had to establish the facial expressions in that we implements facial features recognition strategies making use of Principal Component Analysis (PCA) and Wavelet. The facial features Experiments are performed making use of our possess database. The universally accepted three foremost emotions to be recognized are: shock, unhappy and happiness together with impartial. Firstly now we have tried to evaluate facial evaluation and then participate in the PCA and Euclidean distance established matching Classifier is used to notice and classify the facial expressions. All these experiments are implemented using MATLAB 2013a. Utilising PCA and Wavelets the got results has reached a attention cost of 91.Seventy eight%.
Facial Expressions, Principal Component Analysis (PCA), Wavelet Transform.
- Yi, J., R. Qiuqi et al. (2008),“Gabor-based Orthog onal Locality Sensitive Discriminant Analysis for face recognition’’, Signal Processing, 2008. ICSP 2008. 9th International Conference on.
- Reda Shbib and Shikun Zhou (2015)" Facial Expression Analysis using Active Shape Model. International Journal of Signal Processing, Image Processing and Pattern Recognition Vol. 8, No. 1, pp. 9-22 http://dx.doi.org/10.14257/ijsip.2015.8.1.02
- Ajit P. Gosavi, S. R. Khot, (2013) “Facial Expression Recognition Using Principal Component Analysis”, International Journal of Soft Computing and Engineering (IJSCE) ISSN: 2231-2307, Volume-3, Issue-4, September 2013
- Yang, J., Zhang, D., (2004), “Two-dimensional pca: a new approach to appearance-based face representation and recognition”, IEEE Trans. Pattern Anal. Mach. Intel l.Vol.26, No. 1, pp. 131–137.
- Bartlett, M. S., Donato, G., Ekman, P., Hager, J. C., Sejnowski, T.J., (1999),"Classifying Facial Actions", IEEE Trans. Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, Vol. 21, No. 10, pp. 974-989.
- Cohn, J.F., Kanade, T., Lien, J.J., (1998),"Automated Facial Expression Recognition Based on FACS Action Units", Proc. Third EEE Int. Conf. Automatic Face and Gesture Recognition, pp. 390-395.
- Menaka Rajapakse, Jeffrey Tan, Jagath Rajapakse, (2004)“C olor Channel Encoding With NMF for Face Recognition”, International Conference on Image Processing; Proceedings; ICIP, pp 2007-2010.
- M. Turk, A. and Pentland, (1991) "Eigen faces for face recognition ", Journal cognitive neuroscience, Vol. 3, No.1, 1991.
- Pantic, M. and Rothkrantz, L.,( 2000), “Automatic an alysis of facial expressions: The state of the art”, IEEE T ransactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, Vol. 22, No. 12, pp.1424–1445.
- Jain, A.K., Duin R.P.W., Mao J., ( 2000),"Statistical Pattern Recognition: A Review", IEEE Trans. Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, Vol. 22, No. 1, pp. 4-37.
- Pantic, M. and Rothkrantz, L.,( 2000), “Automatic ana lysis of facial expressions: The state of the art”, IEEE T ransactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, Vol. 22, No. 12, pp.1424–1445.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.