Total views : 398
Emergency Accident Alert Mobile Application
Alert, Emergency, Mobile Application, Road Accident, Usability.
- Hisamuddin NA, Shah Hamzah M, James Holliman C. Pre hospital emergency medical services in Malaysia. The Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2007 May; 32(4):415–21.
- Association for Safe International Road Travel. Annual Global Road Crash Statistics, (Road Safety Facts). 2015. Available from: http://asirt.org/Initiatives/Informing-Road-Users/Road-Safety-Facts/Road-Crash-Statistics
- Mustaffa AA, Hokoa K, Rohani MM, Aman MY, Saifullizan MB. Integrated Road Traffic Accident Systems (IRTAS) for Emergency Service Providers. World Conference on Integration of Knowledge; Langkawi, Malaysia. 2013 Nov. p. 1–10.
- Mustaffa AA, Kazunori H. The effectiveness of emergency response system’s service providers for road accidents in Johor Bahru, Malaysia. Civil Engineering Dimension. 2012; 14(2):77–83.
- Stivers T, Mondada L, Steensig J. The morality of knowledge in conversation. Cambridge University Press; 2010.
- Kontogiannis T. Stress and operator decision making in coping with emergencies. International Journal of Human-Computer Studies. 1996 Jul; 45(1):75–104.
- International Symposium on Mathematical Sciences and Computing 2015. Available from: http://submit.confbay.com/conf/ismsc2015
- Mustaffa AA, Hokoa K. Public satisfaction of the emergency response systems in road accidents: Case study in Johor Bahru, Malaysia. International Journal on City Planning, Korea Planner Associate; 2011. p. 293–302.
- Thompson C, White J, Dougherty B, Albright A, Schmidt DC. Using smartphones to detect car accidents and provide situational awareness to emergency responders. International Conference on Mobile Wireless Middleware, Operating Systems and Applications; 2010. p. 29–42.
- Automatic crash notification: A promising resource for fire EMS. 2013. Available from: http://www.fireengineering.com/articles/print/volume-166/issue-9/departments/fireems/automatic-crash-notification-a-promising-resource-for-fire-ems.html
- Krsak E, Stefan TOTH. Proposed passenger monitoring system in the vehicle for emergency services. Journal of Information, Control and Management Systems, Special Issue for the Centre of Excellence for Intelligent Transport Systems and Services. 2011; 9(3):1–4.
- Nitz KH, Boushek GL, Klimek KJ. Localized accident notification. U.S. Patent.; 2004 May.
- Milosevic M, Shrove MT, Jovanov E. Applications of smartphones for ubiquitous health monitoring and wellbeing management. JITA. 2011 Jan; 1:7–15.
- Leijdekkers P, Gay V. Personal heart monitoring and rehabilitation system using smartphones. International Conference on Mobile Business, 2006. ICMB'06; 2006 Jun. p. 1–29.
- ISO 9241-11: Ergonomic requirements for office work with Visual Display Terminals (VDTs) – Part 9: Requirements for non-keyboard input devices. Geneva, Switzerland: Tech rep International Organization for Standardization; 2000.
- Inostroza R, Cristian R, Silvana R, Virginica R. Usability heuristics for touch screen-based mobile devices: Update. Proceedings of the 2013 Chilean Conference on Human-Computer Interaction; 2013. p. 24–9.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.