Total views : 274
A Review of Collaborative Commerce Business based on Enterprise Application Integration in Vietnam
The systems in enterprises are often disjointed together and not interchangeable. Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) is essential to accommodate new business needs in the short- to moderate-term future by providing a right architecture. EAI has helped system to integrate various sources including plug-and-play interoperability. With the pressure in the business environment of information technology field, a demand for financial and security is getting drastically high which enforces the enterprises to learn how to use the existing database and services, reinvent business processes and databases. The objective of this paper is to provide an overview of collaborative commerce business in Vietnam that based on EAI as a solution to the demand. The outcome of this paper reveals that to have an effective integration, applications in enterprises need to be merged in terms of platform, data format, protocol and EAI technologies.
Application Integration, Collaborative Commerce Business, Enterprise Application Integration, E-commerce.
- Understanding enterprise application integration, the benefits of ESB for EAI. Available from: https://www.mulesoft.com/resources/esb/enterprise- application-integration-eai-and-esb
- N2 Technology, Enterprise Application Integration. Available from: http://www.n2services.net/Technology.aspx?Name=Technology&ID=15
- Van Den Bosch MAPM, Van Steenbergen ME, Lamaitre M, Bos R. A selection-method for enterprise application integration solutions. Lect Notes Bus Inf Process. 2010; 64:176–87.
- Hohpe G. Woolf BW. Enterprise integration patterns: designing, building, and deploying messaging solutions. US: Pearson Education, Inc; 2004.
- Tech Target, EAI (Enterprise Application Integration) definition, Essential Guide - Exploring middleware technologies and Oracle Fusion tools; 2015. Available from: http://searchsoa.techtarget.com/definition/EAI
- Enterprise application integration by quadus development, Inc; 2012. http://www.quadrus.com/wp- content/uploads/2012/03/Quadrus-System-Integration.pdf
- Ferreira DR. Enterprise systems integration: A process-oriented approach. New York: Springer; 2013.
- Paukheim H, Probst F. Application integration on the user interface level: An ontology-based approach. Data and Knowledge Engineering Journal (DKE). 2010; 69(11):1103–16.
- Linthicum DS. Enterprise application integration. Interface; 1999.
- Themistocleous M, Irani Z. Towards a methodology for the development of integrated IT infrastructures. Proceedings of the 39th Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences; Hawaii. 2006.
- Collaborative Commerce: Compelling benefits, significant obstacles. Available from: http://xml.coverpages.org/Nervewire200210.pdf
- Erasala N, Yen DC, Rajkumar TM. Enterprise application integration in the electronic commerce world. Computer Standards and Interfaces. 2003; 25:69–82.
- Vietnam E-commerce report 2014. Available from: http://www.moit.gov.vn/Images/editor/files/Bao cao TMDT 2014_final.pdf
- Vietnam E-commerce report; 2007. Available from: https://www.ctu.edu.vn/~thanhdien/tailieu/Bao cao TMDT 2007_Dan trang final.pdf
- Nguyen V, Vi T. E-commerce support technology standard application in Vietnam. Vietnam E-commerce and Information Technology Agency (Vecita). Ministry of Industry and Trade; 2010.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.