Total views : 180
Effective Algorithm for Augmented Security Aware Wireless Environment using Dynamic Cryptography
Objectives: To propose, devise and implement a novel and effective approach for dynamic cryptography based security in the wireless environment. Methods/Statistical Analysis: The implementation is done based on the dynamic formation of wireless environment and further simulation of assorted wireless nodes. The dynamic network incorporates the security in association with dynamic hybrid cryptography approach. Findings: The implementation of proposed approach with the simulated results depicts higher integrity, security and overall performance of the wireless network environment. The results are enforcing the network scenario in higher security mode with less complexity. Application/Improvements: In the proposed and implemented the dynamic hybrid approach, there are the improvements on multiple parameters including enhancement of security and performance with the very less execution time using parallel methodology.
Augmented Security, Dynamic Cryptography, Security Aware Wireless Network, Security Algorithm, Wireless Security.
- Karygiannis T, Owens L. Wireless network security. NIST special publication. 2002.
- Zimmermann H. OSI reference model-the ISO model of architecture for open systems interconnection. IEEE Transactions on communications. 1980; 28(4):425–32.
- Mukherjee A, Fakoorian SAA, Huang J, Swindlehurst AL.
- Principles of physical layer security in multiuser wireless networks: A survey. IEEE Communications Surveys and Tutorials. 2014; 16(3):1550–73.
- Crow BP, Widjaja I, Kim LG, Sakai PT. IEEE 802.11 wireless local area networks. IEEE Communications magazine. 1997; 35(9):116–26.
- Zhou Y, Zhang Y, Fang Y. Access control in wireless sensor networks. Ad Hoc Networks. 2007; 5(1):3–13.
- Welch D, Lathrop S. Wireless security threat taxonomy. In Information Assurance Workshop, 2003. IEEE Systems, Man and Cybernetics Society. 2003; 76–83.
- Raymond DR, Midkiff SF. Denial-of-service in wireless sensor networks: Attacks and defenses. IEEE Pervasive Computing. 2008; 7(1):74–81.
- Ning P, Liu A, Du W. Mitigating DoS attacks against broadcast authentication in wireless sensor networks. ACM Transactions on Sensor Networks (TOSN). 2008; 4(1):1.
- Gaba GS, Pasricha R, Miglani R, Singh P. Energy Conservation in Wireless Sensor Networks through HEECA Mechanism. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 Oct; 8(28):1–5.
- Wong S. The evolution of wireless security in 802.11 networks: WEP, WPA and 802.11 standards. php Retrieved. 2003; 28(7):1–5.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.