Total views : 173
Secure and Efficient Information Propagation using Pushback Algorithm based Routing for Wireless Networks
Objectives: The proposed model is based upon the efficient and secure routing with the amalgamation of the authentication protocol for the realization of the secure routing protocol. Methods/Statistical Analysis: The proposed model is based upon the efficient and secure routing with the amalgamation of the authentication protocol for the realization of the secure routing protocol. The proposed model is aimed at protecting the routing mechanism from the false route injections. The proposed model utilizes the lightweight authentication scheme for the purpose of security enforcement over the wireless network. Findings: The experimental results have been collected in the form of various network and routing performance parameters, where the proposed model has been found efficient and stable in comparison with the existing model. Application/Improvements: The proposed model has been primary improved for the routing efficiency along with the security perspectives in order to protect the wireless networks from the network attacks.
Efficient Routing, Pushback Mechanism, Secure Routing, Stable Wireless Routing, Lightweight Authentication.
- Alessandro C, Nati M, Petrioli C, Rossi M, Zorzi M. IRIS: Integrated data gathering and interest dissemination system for wireless sensor networks. Ad Hoc Networks. 2013; 11(2):654-71.
- Ananth R, Ratnasamy S, Papadimitriou C, Shenker S, Stoica I. Geographic routing without location information. ACM, Proceedings of the 9th annual international conference on Mobile computing and networking. 2003; p. 96-108.
- Bomgni AB, Frederic MJ. An energy-efficient clique-based geocast algorithm for dense sensor networks. Communications and Network. 2010.
- Palden BS, Rai P, Kumar H, Sarma D. Energy efficient cluster based routing protocol for Wireless Sensor Networks. IEEE, 2012 International Conference on, Computer and Communication Engineering (ICCCE). 2012; p. 603-7.
- Ben AS, Ezzati A, Hssane AB, Hasnaoui ML. Hierarchical adaptive balanced energy efficient routing protocol (HABRP) for heterogeneous wireless sensor networks. IEEE, 2011 International Conference on Multimedia Computing and Systems (ICMCS). 2011; p. 1-6.
- Frey H, Hrup RS, Stojmenovic I. Springer-Verlag: Routing in Wireless Sensor Networks, Guide to Wireless Sensor Networks. Misra, Woungang I and Misra SC, eds. ch. 4. 2009 May; p. 81-112.
- Vinoth K, Bhavani S. An Efficient Secured Localization based Optimized Energy Routing for MANET. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 Dec; 8(35):1-7.
- Aakash D, Shanthi P. Lightweight Security Algorithm For Wireless Node Connected with IoT. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016 Aug; 9(30):1-8.
- Takagi H, Kleinrock L. Optimal Transmission Ranges for Randomly Distributed Packet Radio Terminals. IEEE Trans. Comm. 1984 Mar; 32(3):246-57.
- Stojmenovic I. Position Based Routing in Ad Hoc Networks. IEEE Comm. Magazine. 2002 Jul; 40(7):128-34.
- Moaveninejad K, Song W, Li X. Robust Position-Based Routing for Wireless Ad Hoc Networks. Elsevier Ad Hoc Networks. 2005 Sept; 3(5):546-59.
- Kumar S, Helmy A, Govindan R. On the Effect of Localization Errors on Geographic Face Routing in Sensor Networks. Proc. IEEE/ACM Third Int’l Symp. Information Processin in Sensor Networks (IPSN ’04). 2004 Apr; p. 71-80.
- Barriere L, Fraigniaud P, Narayanan L, Opatrny J. Robust Position-Based Routing in Wireless Ad Hoc Networks with Unstable Transmission Ranges. J. Wireless Comm. and Mobile Computing. 2001; 2(3):141-53.
- Battelli M, Basagni S. Localization for Wireless Sensor Networks: Protocols and Perspectives. Proc. IEEE Canadian Conf. Electrical and Computer Eng. (CCECE ’07). 2007 Apr; p. 1074-77.
- Zorzi M. A New Contention-Based MAC Protocol for Geographic Forwarding in Ad Hoc and Sensor Networks. Proc. IEEE Int’l Conf. Comm. (ICC ’04). 2004 Jun; 6:3481-85.
- Casari P, Nati M, Petrioli C, Zorzi M. Efficient Non-Planar Routing around Dead Ends in Sparse Topologies Using Random Forwarding. Proc. IEEE Int’l Conf. Comm. (ICC ’07). 2007 Jun; p. 3122-29.
- Park GY. A Novel Cluster Head Selection Method based on K-Means Algorithm for Energy Efficient Wireless Sensor Network. Advanced Information. 2013.
- Petrioli C. ALBA-R: Load-balancing geographic routing around connectivity holes in wireless sensor networks. IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems. 2014; 2(5):529-39.
- Fang Q, Gao J, Guibas LJ. Locating and Bypassing Holes in Sensor Networks. ACM Mobile Networks and Applications. 2006 Apr; 11(2):187-200.
- Huang Q, Bhattacharya S, Lu C, Roman GC. FAR: Face-Aware Routing for Mobicast in Large-Scale Networks. ACM Trans. Sensor Networks. 2005 Nov; 1(2):240-71.
- Fonseca R, Ratnasamy S, Zhao J, Culler D, Shenker S, Stoica I. Beacon Vector Routing: Scalable Point-to-Point Routing in Wireless Sensornets. Proc. Second Conf. Symp. Networked Systems Design and Implementation (NSDI ’05). 2005 May; 2:329-42.
- Ravi S, Ashish KL, Amit S. To Enhance the Security in Wireless Nodes using Centralized and Synchronized IDS Technique. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016 Aug; 9(32):1-5.
- Basagni S, Nati M, Petrioli C. Localization Error-Resilient Geographic Routing for Wireless Sensor Networks. Proc. IEEE GLOBECOM. 2008 Nov/Dec; p. 1-6.
- Shim YC, Ramamoorthy CV. Monitoring and control of distributed systems. Systems Integration’90, IEEE, Proceedings of the First International Conference on Systems Integration. 1990.
- Xu JQ. Study on WSN topology division and lifetime. IEEE, 2011 IEEE International Conference on Computer Science and Automation Engineering (CSAE). 2011; 1.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.