Total views : 622
A Novel Approach of Efficient Localization Scheme for Wireless Sensor Network
Objectives: Exact Position detection of moving object is the utmost challenge of wireless sensor network along with minimum energy consumption of network. In past several years many localization algorithms have been recommended to give solution for WSN. Algorithms presented are not suitable for scenario where nodes are moving with constant speed and changing their locations continuously. The presented localization schemes are more appropriate for such networks. We are presenting an algorithm for the Mobile nodes in Wireless Sensor Network. Methods: In presented algorithm, for each iteration we have selected three nodes those are neighbors of each other to solve the problem by co-operative approach. By solving the trigonometric equations to find out the distances among the mobile nodes. Finding: We find out the effective Time period over what ALE of all nodes will be with minimum energy requirements. Optimize Localization point by taking minimum energy utilization with Time period where minimum ALE is found. Improvements: In future the Accuracy and performance are the issues with localization of Mobile nodes. Here with minimum energy utilization and minimum ALE can be achieved using 5 neighbor schemes for localization.
AOA, ALE, RSS, TDOA, TOA.
- Quanrui W, Jiuqiang H, Jun L. A linearization reference node selection strategy for accurate multilateration localization in Wireless Sensor Networks. IEEE. 2013 Feb.
- Doherty L, Pister K, Ghaoui L. Convex position estimation in wireless sensor works. IEEE Infocom. 2001 Apr; 3:163355.
- Ganggang Y, Fengqi Y. A localization algorithm for mobile wireless sensor networks. IEEE International Conference on Integration Technology; 2007 Apr.
- Singh SP, Sharma SC. Range free localization techniques in Wireless Sensor Networks: A review. Procedia Computer Science. 2015; p. 7–16.
- Pal A. Localization algorithms in Wireless Sensor Networks: Current approaches and future challenges. Network Protocols and Algorithms. 2010; 2(1):45-73
- Cobo L, Castro H, Quintero A. A location routing protocol based on smart antennas for Wireless Sensor Networks. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 Jun; 8(11):111.
- Balasubramaniam S, Kavitha R. Minimizing the localization error in Wireless Sensor Network. Procedia Engineering.2012; 38:3097-104.
- Livinsa Z, Jaya Shri S. Monitoring moving target and energy saving localization algorithm in Wireless Sensor Networks.Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016 Jan; 9(3):1-5.
- Parashar D, Jyoti K, Kumar D. A Comparison of distributed range free localization algorithms in Wireless Sensor Networks.Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016 Jul; 9(28):1-5.
- Lingxuan H, Evans D. Localization for mobile sensor networks.MobiCom; 2004.
- Aspnes J, et al. A theory of network localization. IEEE Trans. 2006 Dec; 5(12):1663-78.
- Priyantha N, Balakrishnan H, Demaine E, Teller S. Mobile assisted localization in wireless sensor networks. Proceedings of IEEE INFOCOM; Miami, FL. 2005 Mar; 1:172-83.
- Ssu KF, Ou CH. Localization with mobile anchor points in wireless sensor networks. IEEE Trans Veh Technol. 2005 May; 54(3):1187-97.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.