Total views : 286
Fluid Flow within Radial Micro Channel Heat Sink: A Review
Objectives: Micro channels are characterized as stream sections that have pressure driven measurements in the scope of 10 to 200 micrometers. Methods/Statistical Analysis: It is assumed that the present work would provide new direction to the researcher in the field of Micro Channel Heat Sink. Findings: Subsequent to looking into the progression in warmth exchange innovation from a verifiable point of view, the benefits of utilizing micro channels as a part of high warmth flux cooling applications is examined and research done on different parts of micro channel heat exchanger execution is assessed. Application/Improvements: The present condition of manufacture innovation is looked into, taxonomically sorted out and found to offer numerous new potential outcomes for building micro channels.
Fluid, Heat Flux, Liquid Cooling, Micro Channel Heat Sinks, Radial Micro Channels.
- Husain A, Kim KY. Shape optimization of micro-channel heat sink for micro-electronic cooling. Transactions on Components and Packaging Technologies. 2008 Jun; 13(2):182–93.
- Kosar A, Peles Y. TCPT-2006-096.R2: Micro scale pin fin heat sinks - Parametric performance evaluation study. Transactions on Components and Packaging Technologies. 2007 Dec; 30(4):68–73.
- Hadjiconstantinou NG, Simek O. Constant-wall-temperature Nusselt number in micro and nano-channels. Transactions of the American Society of Mechanical Engineers. 2002 Apr; 124:329–51.
- Tuckerman DB, Pease RFW. High-performance heat sinking for VLSI. Electron Device Letters. 1981 May; 2(5):126–9.
- Yu SH, Lee KS. Natural convection around radial heat sink. Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer. 2010 Jun; 53(13-14):2935–8.
- Husain A, Kim KY. Optimization of Micro Channel Heat Sink using neural network. 7th Asian Computational Fluid Dynamics Conference; 2015 Oct. p. 171–8.
- Yu SH, Lee KS. Optimum design of radial heat sink under natural convection. International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer. 2011 May; 54(11-12):2499–505.
- West GB, Brown JH, Enquist BJ. A general model for the origin of allometric scaling laws in biology. Science. 1997 Apr; 276(5309):122–6.
- Wechsatol W, Bejan A. Dendrite heat convection on circular disc. International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer. 2003 Nov; 46(23):4381–91.
- Asadi M, Xie G. A review of heat transfer and pressure drop chracterstics of single phase and double phase micro channels. International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer. 2014 Dec; 79:34–53.
- Ghaedamini H, Salimpour MR. Constructal design of reverting micro channels for convective cooling of a circular disc. Transactions on Components and Packaging Technologies. International Journal of Thermal Sciences. 2011 Jan; 50(1):1051–61.
- Ruiz M, Carey VP. Prediction of single phase heat and momentum transport in a spiraling radial inflow Micro Channel Heat Sink. Proceedings of the ASME 2012 Summer Heat Transfer Conference; 2012 Jul. p. 567–77.
- Muwanga R, Ghorab M. Numerical investigaion of radial micro channel heat exchanger with varying cross sectional channels. International Journal of Thermophysics and Heat Transfer. 2008 Jul-Sep; 22(3):321–32.
- Roy P, Anand NK. A review of flow and heat transfer in rotating micro channel. Procedia Enginering. 2013 May; 56:7–17.
- Ruiz M, Carey VP. Experimental study of single phase heat transfer and pressure loss in a spiraling radial inflow microchannel heat sink. Journal of Heat Transfer. 2015 Jul; 137(3):412–30.
- Duryodhan VS, Singh A. Convective heat transfer in diverging and converging microchannel. International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer. 2015 Jan; 80:424–38.
- Xu S, Wang W, Fang K, Wong CN. Heat transfer performance of a fractal silicon Micro Channel Heat Sink subjected to pulsation ﬂow. International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer. 2015 Feb; 81:33–40.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.