Total views : 273
Implementation of a Multi user Secured Remote Data Logger for Real Time Hybrid System
Objectives: The process industries have always been in search of innovative ways of data logging mechanisms, for they happen to execute complicated flow mechanisms on a long span of time uninterruptedly. Data loggers in existence have contributed to a greater extent as assisting technology to store and monitor the data and also in rugged measurement environment. This study aims at designing an easy and a secured way of remote server based data logging using a data acquisition mechanism and HFS (http File Server) software. Methods/Statistical Analysis: LabVIEW based remote data monitoring and controlling system is designed so as to view and analyze the fidelity of the data. Findings: This mechanism proves to be a secured data logger providing an increased access to the users in the loop, along with time stampings and many other additional features. A real time nonlinear process system was considered as a bench mark system for the purpose of logging the level data of it remotely. The Two Interacting Spherical Tank Liquid Level System (TISTLLS) has been chosen and its continuously varying liquid levels are recorded and monitored remotely over the LAN, using remote Master-Slave architecture and File Transfer Server. It was found that these methods of the data logging prove to be faster and cheaper when compared to the existing methods. Classical algorithmic approach for the data transfer is being applied to facilitate the data logging process. Application/Improvements: There is scope of performing experiments on the data transfer mechanisms using different algorithms and analyzing their performance and efficiency in data logging process.
DPT, HTTP File ServerHFS, LabVIEW, Process Control, Remote Control.
- Chakravarthy GK. Remote Web baseb monitoring and controlling of a nonlinear process using microcontroller. International Conference on Control, Instrumentation, Communication and Computational Technologies (ICCICCT) . 2014 Jul. p. 767–70.
- Saon S, Boon TC, Mahamad AK. Self Power Temperature and Humidity Data Logger. 8th Malaysian Technical Universities Conference, Melaka, Malaysia. 2014 Nov. p. 1–6.
- Kumar M, Sharma M, Narayan R, Joshi S, Kumar S. Zigbee Based Parameter Monitoring and Controlling System for Induction Machine.Conference on Advances in Communication and Control Systems. 2013. p. 598–603.
- Jaishankar RS, Ramachandra NS, Sushant U. Wireless remote monitoring, controlling and storing real-time data using ARM CORTEX M0. International Journal of Applied Engineering Research. 2013 Oct; 8(13):23–57.
- Kumar A, Krishna H. LAN Based Low Cost Low Power High Speed Industrial Process Monitoring and Control System. International Journal of Engineering Research and Technology. 2013 Aug; 2(8):1–7.
- Reddy SE. Implementation of web based intelligent substation power equipment monitoring and controlling system. International Journal of Engineering Trends and Technology. 2013 Jul; 4(8):3314–8.
- Kumar R. Industrial temprature and monitering and control system. International Journal of Engineering and Computer Science. 2013 Jun; 2(6):1988–91.
- Shan-Shan S, Chun-Yan N, Shu-Jiao J. Data Acquisition and Realization of Communication Transmission Based on LabVIEW. Computer Science and Electronics Engineering (ICCSEE). 2012 International Conference on China, 2012 Mar. p. 215–8.
- Priya C, Lakshmi P. Particle swarm optimisation applied to real time control of spherical tank system. International Journal of Bio-Inspired Computation. 2012 Jul; 4(4):206–16.
- Kuzucuoglu AE, Erdemir G. Development of a web based control and Robotic Applications Laboratory for Control Enginerring Education. Information Technology and Control. 2011 Dec; 40(4):1–7. Issn 1392-124x.
- Chin E, LIN, Hsu CW, Lee YS, Li CC. Verification of unmanned air vehicle and flight control and surveillance using mobile communication. Journal of Aerospace, Computing Information, Communication. 2004 Apr; 1(4):189–97.
- Chakravarthi MK, Venkatesan N. Design and implementation of labVIEW based optimally tuned PI controller for a real time non linear process. Asian Journal of Scientific Research. 2015; 8(1):95–106.
- Chakravarthi MK, Vinay PK, Venkatesan N. Design and simulation of internal model controller for a real time nonlinear process. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 Aug; 8(19):1–6.
- Chakravarthi MK, Venkatesan N. Experimental Validation of a Multi Model PI Controller For a Non Linear Hybrid System In LabVIEW. Telkomnika. 2015 Jun; 13(2):547–55.
- Chakravarthi MK, Venkatesan N. Design and implementation of adaptive model based gain scheduled controller for a real time non linear system in LabVIEW. Research Journal of Applied Sciences, Engineering and Technology. 2015 Nov; 10(2):188–96.
- Chakravarthi MK, Venkatesan N. LabVIEW based tuning of PI controllers for a real time non linear process. Journal of Theoretical and Applied Information Technology. 2014 Oct; 68(3):579–85.
- Chakravarthi MK, Vinay PK, Venkatesan N. Real time implementation of gain scheduled controller design for higher order nonlinear system using LabVIEW. International Journal of Engineering and Technology. 2014 Oct-Nov; 6(5):2031–8.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.