Total views : 254
Dynamic Switching Belief Network based on IoT Knowledge Capsule
Objectives: IoT based technology is getting more importance in the internet connected world. To implement IoT system, an efficient intelligent system which can perform the functions better in the communication line should be designed. Methods/Statistical Analysis: In this paper Dynamic Switching Belief Network based on IoT Knowledge Capsule is proposed. IoT based knowledge capsule is defined as a basic structure and Dynamic Switching Belief network system is designed to have functions of dynamic switching, selection, flexible structural reconfiguration and data extraction. Findings: In the experiments, the test of switching mechanism and reconfiguration focusing on switching function was made. The change of network structure is according to the incoming data and Type. As a result of test, we could find that this proposed system works well in the dynamic information environment. Improvements: It can be usefully applied to IoT based information system as an intelligent information system for implementing Smart Home.
Belief Network, IoT, Knowledge Capsule, Switching, Type Matching.
- Shim JY. Knowledge network management system with medicine self repairing strategy. Berlin, Heidelberg: Springer Verlag; 2007.
- Shim JY. Conditional reconfiguration mechanism by I/E gauge. The 18th IEEE International Symposium on Consumer Electronics; Jeju, Korea. 2014 Jun. p. 22–5.
- Goldstein B. Sensation and perception. 5th ed. Brooks/Cole Publishing Company; 1999.
- Arbib MA, Grethe JS. Computing the brain: A guide to neuro informatics. Elsevier Academic Press; 2001.
- Cover TM, Thomas JA. Elements of information theory. 2nd ed. Wiley Inter Science Press; 2006.
- Sporns O. Networks of the brain. Cambridge, Massachusetts, London, England: The MIT Press, Massachusetts Institute of Technology; 2011.
- Carter R. Mapping the memory- Understanding your brain to improve your memory. The new neuroscience, why mnemonic tricks work, a memory’s synaptic journey, keys to maximizing memory. Ulysses Press; 2005.
- Gharehchopogh FS, Amini E, Maleki I. A new approach for inter process communication with hybrid of message passing mechanism and event based software architecture. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2014 Jun; 7(6):839–47.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.