Total views : 321
A Study on Choosing effects of the Chinese Mobile Game users using Fuzzy AHP Method
Objectives: China is definitely an attractive market for games, but competition is getting more intense. So it is important to analyze what factors affecting game users choosing, and game companies want to succeed here should have an insight about the preferences and behaviors of the Chinese mobile game users. Methods/Statistical Analysis: This study utilized 250 questionnaires from undergraduates, graduates, and employees in Guangzhou city. Based on the established hierarchical structure, design a questionnaire that compares indicators to obtain respondents’ opinions of two indicators. We also used the triangular fuzzy number to express semantic judgment values. Findings: The results indicate that when game users choosing mobile games, more concerned that “Satisfaction”, “Cost”, and “Convenience”. While, mobile game users play games just for fun within the “Convenience” aspect, game users most concerned about timely update the game, and excessive advertising also could have negative effect on game users. Regarding “Price” aspect, game users should be provided benefits that exceed their expectations. While, “Trust” and “Security” aspect were less significant factors when game user selecting mobile games. Applications/Improvements: To improve operator’s business performance, should begin by improving user’s “Satisfaction”, especially to strengthen sustainable developing games and seeking for solution to overcome the commercial advertisement. This explains why the feedback of operators is important in stimulating game users intention.
China, Choosing Effects, Fuzzy AHP, Mobile Game, User Behavior.
- 2015 China Mobile Games Report (Brief Edition). Available from: http://www.iresearchchina.com/content/details8_19332.html. Date accessed: 14/07/2015.
- The 2015 Global Mobile Game Industry White Book. Available from: https://newzoo.com /insights/articles/the-2015-gmgc-global-mobile-games-industry-whitebook-is-now-available/. Date accessed: 24/04/2015.
- The Chinese games market, the year 2014 in review. Available from: http://www.gamegyro.com/?p=592. Date accessed: 15/07/2015.
- Tang Y-C, Lin TW. Application of the fuzzy analytic hierarchy process to the lead-free equipment selection decision. International Journal of Business and Systems Research. 2011; 5(1):1–22.
- Moayeri M, Shahvarani A, Behzadi MH, Hosseinzadeh Lotfi F. Comparison of Fuzzy AHP and Fuzzy TOPSIS Methods for Math Teachers Selection. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 Jul; 8(13):1–10.
- Kumar R, Pathinathan T. Sieving out the poor using fuzzy decision making tools. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 Sep; 8(22):1–16.
- Chang D-Y. Applications of the extent analysis method on fuzzy AHP. European Journal of Operational Research. 1996 Dec; 95(3):649–55.
- China Games Market Newzoo Report 2014. Available from: http://www.proelios.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/China-Games-Market-Newzoo-Report-2014.pdf. Date accessed: 2014.
- Satty TL. The analytic hierarchy process. McGraw-Hill, New York. 1980.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.