Total views : 337
Standardization Approaches of Cooperative Intelligent Transport System
Objectives: The autonomous vehicle and driverless research is an interesting issue. Even companies like Google are participating in and leading led this project and research. This paper describes examples of connected vehicle project and it is required to review connected vehicle activity, and analysis characteristics for eCall service and standards of cooperative Intelligent Transportation System (ITS), V2X communication. Methods/Statistical Analysis: This paper is used to methods such as standardization research and project trend for analysis. The topic of project for ITS is included and analyzed in safety, mobile services, views of use fee, driving implementation, future internet and mobile service, eCall service and pilot, energy efficiency, dynamic information and applications for assured mobile service and so on. This paper approach and analyzed in the viewpoint about connected vehicle projects and activities according to area and country. The C-ITS standardization are categorized of architecture and general issues, application, data sharing – message sets – dictionary, communication, ITS station and communication management, and security. Findings: Also there are contained issues about connected cruise control, safety pilot driver clinics, efficient travel information, transportation activity, connected test bed, the way transport telematics, automatic driving application and technology, and automated vehicle activities. The projects and activities show vehicle research characteristics and technology level. Among research issues, security and safety are centered to focus on driverless technology implementation and customization. For successful deployment, issues of the C-ITS is support solutions, such as flexibility, application abstraction, scalability, collision controllability, seamless protocol processing, trust and privacy, access control, and so on. Improvements/Applications: We find issues and trend of research project and standardization for C-ITS, activities and standardization specification. In order to increase the stability of driverless autonomous driving, it is still remains a challenge from the research of each country and area.
Cooperative, Intelligent Traffic, Standard, Vehicle Communication, Vehicle Traffic.
- LDM based dynamic network discovery and selection for IPv6 mobility management optimization in C-ITS environments. http://medianets.hu/news/1292/. Date Accessed: 25/06/2015.
- Rock M, Robertson P. Data Dissemination in cooperative ITS from an information centric perspective. Proceedings of IEEE ICC2010 Communications, Cape Town. 2010 May, p.1-6.
- Paier A. The end to end intelligent transport system concept in the context of the European cooperative ITS corridor. Microwaves for Intelligent Mobility (ICMIM), 2015 IEEE MTT-S International Conference on. 2015 Apr, p.1-4.
- Chen L, Englund C. Cooperative ITS – EU standards to accelerate cooperative mobility. 2014 International Conference on Connected Vehicles and Expo (ICCVE). 2014 Nov, p.681-686.
- Lacroix J, El-Khatib K. Vehicluar Ad Hoc Network Security and Privacy. The Third International Conference on Advances in Vehicular Systems, Technologies and Applications. 2014, p.1-10.
- Hamida EB, Noura H, Znaidi W. Security of Cooperative Intelligent Transport Systems: Standards, Threats Analysis and Cryptographic Countermeasures. Electronics. 2015 Jul; 4(3):380-423.
- Blervaque V. Status of ITS development and deployment in Europe. Proceedings of ITS Promotion Forum, Spain. 2012 Nov, p.1-31.
- Kulkarni A, Kumar N, Kalaga RR. ITS implementation in bus rapid transit systems in India. Proceedings of IEEE NSITNSW, Saudi Arabia. 2015, p.1-10.
- International Survey of Best Practices in Connected and Automated Vehicle Technology. http://www.cargroup.org/?module=Publications&event=View&pubID=101. Date accessed: 11/06/2016.
- Standard conformant deployment in cooperative intelligent transport systems. China (Changchun) International Automobile Technology Forum. Vehicular Ad Network: Standards, Solutions, and Research. http://itsstandards.eu/Feeds/2014/2014China (Changchun)InternationalAutomobileTechnologyForum_ESF.pdf. Date accessed: 11/06/2016.
- Nygren N. How can the output of Easy Way and eSafety be integrated in the development of ITS at Volvo, Volvo group trucks technology. 2012, p.1-11.
- Oorni R, Hautala S, Hanninen T, Lumiaho A. eCall Implementation Roadmap for Finland, Proceedings of ITST, Finland.2013, p.356-61.
- Oorni R, Meilikhov E, Korhonen TO. Interoperability of eCall and ERA-GLONASS in vehicle emergency call systems. IET Intelligent Transport Systems. 2015 Aug; 9(6):582-90.
- Sharma KV, Bhadauria SS. Impelmentation of Dedicated Short Range Communication (DSRC) IEEE802, 11p in NS2 and ITS Performance Analysis over IEEE802.11. International Journal of Advance Research. 2013 Jul; 1(7):1-7.
- Sikora A, Schappacher M. A Highly Scalable IEEE802.11p Subsystem using Communication and Localization for Increased Vehicular Safety. International Journal of Electrical Energy. 2013 Jun; 1(2):80-85.
- Cui X, Li J, Wu C, Liu JH. A Timing Estimation Method Based on Skewness Analysis in Vehicular Wireless Networks. The Journal of Sensors. 2015 Nov; 15(11):28942-59.
- Li Y X. An overview of the DSRC/WAVE technology. Quality, Reliability, Security and Robustness in Heterogeneous Networks, LNCS. 2012; 74:544-58.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.