Total views : 240
Adaptive Modulation with Customised Core Processor
Objectives: To develop an automatic modulation detection. Methods/Statistical Analysis: A single system having the antenna transmits and receives multiple signals. Autonomous modulation techniques avoid the multipath fading, delay and bandwidth limitation. Transmitter selects the modulation from group based on the receiver location and selected modulation gives maximum accuracy. Findings: This approach avoids the size limitation because of parallel relay terminal structure acceptance. This research work focuses on different set of modulation schemes in virtual logic channel implemented in low power consuming hardware and also be customized. Application/Improvements: Proposed work is a large number low power hardware used in more secured manner.
FL2440, GNU, Modulation/Demodulation, Node/Network Security, WSN.
- Brik V, Banerjee S, Gruteser M, Oh S. Wireless device identification with radiometric signatures. In MobiCom ‘08: Proceedings of the 14th ACM International Conference on Mobile Computing and Networking. 2008 Sep. p. 116–27.
- Danev B, Capkun S. Transient-based identification of wireless sensor nodes. In Proceedings of the ACM/IEEE International Conference on Information Processing in Sensor Networks (IPSN). 2009 Apr. p. 5–36.
- Li Z, Xu W, Miller R, Trappe W. Securing wireless systems via lower layer enforcements. In WiSe '06: Proceedings of the 5th ACM Workshop on Wireless Security. 2006 Sep; 33–42.
- Soltan M, Hwang I, Pedram M. Modulation-Aware Energy Balancing in Hierarchical Wireless Sensor Networks. ISWPC 2008. 3rd International Symposium on Wireless Pervasive Computing. 2008 May; 355–9.
- Selvakumar S, Ravi S. Adaptive Modulation IN Reconfigurable Platform. Journal of Theoretical and Applied Information Technology. 2014 Oct; 68(1):108–14.
- Zhang C, Wei C, Jiang H, Wang Z. A Baseband Transceiver for Multi-Mode and Multi-Band SoC. proceedings of 2012 IEEE 55th International Midwest Symposium on Circuits and Systems. 2012 Aug; 770–3.
- Selvakumar S, Ravi S. DPSK and QAM Modulation Detection analyzed with BER Estimation. IEEE International Conference on Current Trends in Engineering and Technology. 2014 Jul. p. 18–25.
- Raghunathan V, Schurgers C, Park S, Srivastava M. Energy-Aware wireless micro sensor networks. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine. 2002 Mar; 19(2):40–50.
- Yang Z, Yuan Y, He J, Chen W. Adaptive modulation scaling scheme for wireless sensor networks. IEICE Transactions on Communications. 2005; 882–9.
- Schurgers C, Aberthorne O, Srivastava MB. Modulation scaling for energy aware communication systems. Proceeding IEEE ISLPED. 2001 Aug; 96–9.
- Soltan M, Maleki M, Pedram M. Lifetime-aware hierarchical wireless sensor network architecture with mobile overlays. Proceeding of IEEE Radio and Wireless Symposium. 2007 Jan; 325–8.
- Kim D-S, Jang S-J, Hwang T-H. A Fully Integrated Sensor SoC with Digital Calibration Hardware and Wireless Transceiver at 2.4 GHz. SENSORS. 2013 May; 13(5):6775–92.
- Liu CH, Asada HH. A source coding and modulation method for power saving and interference reduction in DSCDMA sensor network systems. In Proceeding American Control Conference. 2002 May; 4:3003–8.
- Laneman JN, Tse DNC, Wornell GW. Cooperative diversity in wireless networks: efficient protocols and outage behavior. IEEE Transaction Information Theory. 2004 Dec; 50(12):3062–80.
- Chen D, Nicholas Laneman J. Modulation and Demodulation for Cooperative Diversity in Wireless Systems. IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications. 2006 Jul; 5(7):1785–94.
- Lin L, Shroff NB, Srikant R. Asymptotically Optimal Energy-Aware Routing for Multihop Wireless Networks with Renewable Energy Sources. IEEE Transactions. 2007 Oct; 15(5):1021–34.
- Xu W, Yue Y, Zhou T. System Architecture Design of the Internet of Things based on ZigBee. proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Cyber Technology in Automation, Control and Intelligent Systems. 2012 May. p. 826–9.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.