Total views : 224
Energy Control in 4G Networks
Objective: The design of wireless networks mainly focuses on resource allocation and energy efficient schemes to meet the increasing demands. Methods/Analysis: In this paper, we proposed an algorithm for Resource block (RB) allocation and Transmit power control in Long term evolution (LTE) downlink heterogeneous networks. Findings: Energy efficiency is increased by increasing the number of smaller cells. To satisfy the required user throughput energy efficiency is minimized and suitable resource block allocation is maximized. Novelty/Improvement: In the proposed power control algorithm, user is allowed to select minimum powers to reduce power of Evolved NodeB (eNB).
Energy efficiency (EE), LTE, Macro (MeNB), Resource Block (RB), Small eNodeB (SeNB).
- Fundamental trade-off on green wireless network. Available from: http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/5783982/. Date Accessed: 07/07/2011.
- Li GY, Xiong C, Zhang S, Chen Y, Xu S. Energy and spectral efficient trade-off in downlink OFDMA networks. IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications. 2011 Nov; 10(11):3874–86.
- Zhu P, You X, Li G, He C, Sheg B. Energy and Spectral Efficiency Tradeoff for Distributed Antenna Systems with Proportional Fairness. IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications. 2013 May; 31(5):894–902.
- Chen Y, Xiong C, Zhang S, Li GY, Xu S. Energy Efficient Resource Allocation in OFDMA Networks. IEEE Transactions on Communications. 2012 Dec; 60(12):3767–78.
- Energy efficiency of heterogeneous networks. Available from: http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/5594361/. Date Accessed: 06/09/2010.
- Su X, Sun E, Li M, Richard Yu F, Zhang Y. A Survey on Energy Efficiency in Cellular Networks. Computer Science and Communications. 2013 Sep; 5(3):654–60.
- Amin R, Deaton J, Martin J, Husen A, Eltawi A. Balancing Spectral Efficiency, Energy Consumption, and Fairness in Future Heterogeneous Wireless Systems with Reconfigurable Devices. IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications. 2013 May; 31(5):969–80.
- Energy efficient power allocation in heterogeneous networks for OFDM downlink. Available from: http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/6677280/. Date Accessed: 24/10/2013.
- Lo TKY. Maximum ratio transmission. IEEE Transactions on Communications. 1999 Oct; 47(10):1458–61.
- Fundamental trade-off on green networks. Available from: http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/5783982/. Date Accessed: 07/06/2011.
- Reyer M, Engles A, Xu X, Zhang J, Zhuang H. Autonomous Self Optimization of Coverage and Capacity in LTE Cellular Networks. IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology. 2013 Jun; 62(5):1989–2004.
- Self-optimization coverage deployment of femtocell. Available from: http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/4547576/. Date Accessed: 24/04/2008.
- Interference management in femto cell network: approaches and issues. Available from: http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/6231163/. Date Accessed: 04/07/2012.
- Kaur M, Arora S, Katnoria JK. Dynamic Channel Allocation for Multipath Cellular Networks Using MSWF in Wireless Network. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2010 Dec; 3(12):1–6.
- Xie R, Richard Yu F, Ji H. Energy-Efficient Resource Allocation for Heterogeneous Cognitive Radio Networks with Femtocells. IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications. 2012 Nov; 11(11):3910–20.
- Energy efficient multi carrier adaption with sum rate circuit power. Available from: http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/5683700/. Date Accessed: 06/12/2010.
- Energy efficient power control algorithm in femto cells Networks. Available from: http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/6295100/. Date Accessed: 14/07/2012.
- Energy Efficient Spectrum Allocation for Green Radio in Two-Tier Cellular Networks. Available from: http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/5684231/. Date Accessed: 06/12/2010.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.