Total views : 211
High Performance Design of Elgamal Cyrptographic Algorithm using Vedic Mathematics
Objectives: Vedic mathematics contains 16 formulae or Sutras. Employing these shortcut formulae in the computations of Elgamal cryptographic algorithm will reduce the logic elements, layout area and power consumption. Methods/Statistical Analysis: Simulation programming for the paper has been done through Verilog HDL code in MODELSIM software and performance parameters like speed, power etc., using XILINX software. Findings: In this paper, when employing these Vedic formulae, lesser number of logic elements are consumed when compared with conventional method. Improvements/ Applications: By investigating the various Sutras in Vedic mathematics, it has been observed that speed is increased and layout area is minimized.
Elgamal Algorithm, Multiplier and Accumulate Unit, Urdhva Tiryagbhyam Sutra, Vedic Multiplier.
- Swami J, Tirthji Maharaj SBK. Vedic Mathematics. MotilalBanarsidas, Varanasi, India, 1986.
- Dani SG. Vedic Maths, Facts and myths. One India One people. 2001 Jan; 4/6:20–1.
- Vedic Mathematics for Faster mental Calculations and High Speed VLSI Arithmetic. Available from: http://hthapliyal.engineering.uky.edu/vedic-maths/. Date Accessed: 14/11/2008.
- MeenaakshiSundari RP, Subathra. Enhancing multiplier speed in fast Fourier transform based on vedic mathematics. International Journal of VLSI design and Communication Systems. 2013 Jun; 4(3):135–44.
- Poornima M, Shivaraj Kumar P, Shivu K. Shridhar KP, Sanjay H. Implementation of Multiplier algorithm using Vedic Mathematics. International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering. 2013 May; 2(6):219–23.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.