Total views : 271
Customized M-clustering Algorithm Comparison with Clustering Algorithms in Data Mining with the Case Study of Lead Generation Techniques
Objectives: Clustering algorithm is broadly used as spectral algorithm in social media, where a reference of contact is used and mined further for various combinations of suggested friends and lookups. This paper Identifies key lead generation techniques to be used in customer relationship management for sales marketing to decide data gathering. Also to define key merits and demerits of these techniques and to prepare a Matrix of comparison of these techniques to justify the data source and data set. M-Cluster algorithm is used for lead qualification i.e. training set preparation and data evaluation. Methods: Todefine a training set based on various attributes/fields in the data given for classification. This training set is used to run the data process and to produce expected result. This is assessed and accepted for definite data set processing or additional run for interim training data set preparation. Findings: This study is taken to customize clustering algorithm for data mining process in a customer relationship management field as the space of data is more and variant. Also proving the usability of customized clustering algorithm in data mining and the efficiency in processing mechanism compared to other methods used in current situation of data mining in customer relationship management is the part of this study. The customized algorithm developed as part of this study considers the two major areas of data mining using clusters. Applications: The results produced tremendous trends that the clustered algorithm suits to any data mining process when scaling and data classification are diversified and less in control.
Classification, Clustering Algorithm, Data Mining, K-Means, Lead Generation, M-Clustering Algorithm.
- Robles-Kelly A, Edwin R. Hancock, graph matching using spectral seriation and string edit distance. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. 2003; 2726:154–65
- Kamble A. Incremental clustering in data mining using genetic algorithm. International Journal of Computer Theory and Engineering. 2010 Jun; 2(3):326–8.
- Chapman H. Data clustering: algorithms and applications. CRC. 1 edition. 2013 Aug; 21:13–19
- Chaudhari B, Parikh M. A comparative study of clustering algorithms using Weka tools. International Journal of Application or Innovation in Engineering and Management. 2012; 1(2):154–8.
- Kumar S, Suseendran G. Incremental quality based reverse ranking for spatial data. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016 Jan; 9(1):1–10.
- Mirkin B, Nascimento S. Additive spectral method for fuzzy cluster analysis of similarity data including community structure and affinity matrices. Information Sciences. 2012; 183:16–34.
- Davidson I, Ravi SS, Ester M. Efficient incremental constrained clustering. Proceedings of the 13th ACM SIGKDD International Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining (KDD 2007); 2007. p. 240–9.
- Park H-H, Park J, Kwon Y-B. Topic clustering from selected area papers. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 Oct; 8(26):1–7.
- Robles-Kelly A, Edwin R. Hancock, graph edit distance from spectral seriation. IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence. 2005; 27(3):365–78.
- Kyoo-Sung N, Doo-Sik L. Big data platform design and implementation model. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 Aug; 8(18):1–8.
- Venkataraman S, Sivakumar S, Selvaraj R. A novel clustering based feature subset selection framework for effective data classification. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016 Jan; 9(4):1–9.
- Bikku T, Rao NS, Akepogu AR. Hadoop based feature selection and decision making models on big data. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016 Mar; 9(10):1–6.
- Karamizadeh F, Zolfagharifar SA. Using the clustering algorithms and rule-based of data mining to identify affecting factors in the profit and loss of third party insurance, insurance company auto. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016 Feb; 9(7):1–9.
- Hariharan R, Mahesh C, Prasenna P, Kumar RV. Enhancing privacy preservation in data mining using cluster based greedy method in hierarchical approach. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016 Jan; 9(3):1–8.
- Kamyab M, Delafrooz N. Investigating the effect of personality traits, subjective norms and perceptions of customers on using internet banking. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016 Jan; 9(1):1–8.
- Suganthi R, Kamalakannan P. Exceptional patterns with clustering items in multiple databases. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 Nov; 8(31):1–10.
- Karthick N, Kalarani KA. An improved method for handling and extracting useful information from big data. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 Dec; 8(33):1–7.
- Sajana T, Rani CMS, Narayana KV. A survey on clustering techniques for big data mining. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016 Jan; 9(3):1–12.
- Delafrooz N, Farzanfar E. Determining the customer lifetime value based on the benefit clustering in the insurance industry. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016 Jan; 9(1):1–8.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.