Total views : 220
Simulation for Maximum Power Point Tracking Using Fuzzy Logic Control Technique
Objectives: We present the simulation of fuzzy control method for haul out the highest power source from the photovoltaic (PV) scheme with change in value of temperature and under variable value of solar irradiations. Methods/Analysis: The schemerigging the fuzzy logic controller (FLC) as a MPPT controller is to take out the highest voltage and power source profile from PV scheme under variable temperature and solar irradiations. The dc-dc converter is used to boost the tracked voltage from the PV system and it fed to the 2 level voltage source inverter. Matlab/simulink worn as a software instrument to verify the simulation results of the projected scheme. Findings: The fuzzy logic controller (FLC) output power and voltage levels are compared with other MPPT algorithms and the output voltage attainment from the 2-level VSI circuit superior. The membership function of FLC for PV voltage and current sampled with variations of solar irradiations and temperature change. DC-DC conventional boost converter used for recuperating the output voltage source of the PV scheme method. Novelty/Improvement: Fuzzy logic controller stand MPPT can pull out the highest power from PV system compare to other conventional MPPT algorithms. Therefore overall proposed system output voltage can be enhanced.
Fuzzy Logic Control (FLC) Technique,Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) System, Photovoltaic (PV) Array, Voltage Source Inverter (VSI).
- Harashima F, Inaba H. Microprocessor-Controlled SIT Inverter for Solar Energy System. IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics. 1987; Fe: IE-34(1), pp.50-5.
- Bose B K, Szczesny P M, Steigerwald R L. Microcomputer Control of a Residential Photovoltaic Power Conditioning System. IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications.1985; Sep: IA-21(5), pp.1182-91.
- Yamini K, Vasudha B, Avinash Sharma. Implementation of Fuzzy Logic Controller for Cascaded Multilevel Inverter with reduced number of components.Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015; Jan: 8(S2), pp.278-83.
- Sadegh Aminifar, Arjuna Bin Marzuki. Voltage-mode Fuzzy Logic Controller. Indian Journal of Science and Technology .2012; Nov: 5(11), pp.1-4.
- Unified control of photovoltaic grid connection and power quality managements. http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/4634876/. Date Accessed: 2/08/2008.
- Esram T, Chapman P L. Comparison for Photovoltaic Array Maximum Power Point Tracking Techniques. IEEE transactions energy conversion. 2007; Jun: 22(2), pp.439- 49.
- Abinaya, SundarsinghJebaseelan S D, Ravi C N. Reactive Power Compensation in Grid System using STATCOM with Closed Loop Control. Indian Journal of Science and Technology.2016; Feb: 9(6), pp.1-4.
- Yogendra Reddy S, Daka Seshi Reddy, Kesava Rao G. Optimal Siting and Sizing of Solar Power Sources in Interconnection Grid System. Indian Journal of Science and Technology.2016; Mar: 9(12), pp.1-9.
- A new scheme for maximum photovoltaic power tracking control. http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/638281/. Date Accessed: 06/08/1997.
- Comparative Study of Peak Power Tracking Techniques for Solar Storage System. http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/653972/. Date Accessed: 15/02/1998.
- SenthilNayagam V. Power Reliability Improvement of Inverter with Photovoltaic System. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015; Mar: 8(6), pp.570-73.
- Veerachary M, Senjyu T. Voltage-Based Maximum Power Point Tracking Control of PV Systems. IEEE Transactions on Aerospace Electronic System 2002; Jan: 38(1), pp. 262-70.
- Arul Kumar P, Subramaniam N P. Chaotic Triangular Carrier Based Non-Deterministic SPWM Strategy for Voltage Source Inverter Drives.Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015; May: 8(9), pp.842-48.
- An Improved Perturbation and Observation Maximum Power Point Tracking Algorithm for PV Arrays.http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/1355425/. Date Accessed: 20/06/2004.
- Yu G J, Jungi Y S, Choi J Y. A Novel Two-Mode MPPT Control Algorithm Based on Comparative Study for Existing Algorithms. Solar Energy. 2004; 76: pp. 455-63.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.