Total views : 546
Standardization of Education Levels in Russia: Problems of Continuity and Professional Readiness of Staffing Support
Background/Objectives: The article studies the professional readiness of educational staff to implement the Federal State Standards of Preschool Education in the context of standardization of educational process in Russia. Methods/Statistical Analysis: A new approach is developed to the evaluation of professional readiness of the teaching staff of preschool education institutions, as well as professors and students of universities and teacher training colleges to implement new generation standards focused on the content of the preschool education standards. Findings: Data obtained in the study were formed as a result of individual questioning of 378 respondents. The study results made it possible to define levels of professional readiness of different educational staff to implement the standards of preschool education: Negative (low level), adaptive (low average level), intuitive (average level), technological (high average level), and creative (high level). The study empirically identified the well-formed of components of professional readiness of the teaching staff and students of universities and colleges: Cognitive, motivational, activity, among which only the latter component was formed in a half (50%) of respondents. The authors have determined that the increase of professional readiness of personnel to implement the federal state standards of preschool education depends on the development of the activity component and formation of a creative (high) level. Application/Improvements: Activity approach imposes requirements for professional readiness in terms of selection and organization of students’ activities at different levels of education, activation and formation of their positions of subjects of cognition, work and communication.
Federal State Standards of Preschool Education.
- Lednev VS, Nikandrov ND, Ryzhakov MV, editors. State educational standards in the system of general education (Theory and Practice). Moscow: Moscow Psychology-Social Institute; 2002.
- 273-FZ. Federal law on education in Russian Federation of 29 December 2012. Available from: http://www.lexed.ru/en/education-law-in-russia/the-law-on-education/
- Zaporozhets AV. Selected psychological works: In 2 vols. Moscow: Education; 1986.
- Afanasieva TP, Novikova GP. Problem-oriented analysis of the state preschool education pedagogical system. Modern Preschool Education/Theory and Practice. 2016; 3:20–35.
- Tolkacheva GN, Volobueva LM, Izotova EI, Paramonova MY. Implementation of modular teacher training program in the framework of network interaction of the university and the preschool education institution: Experience, problems and prospects. Psychological Science and Education. 2015; 20(5):14–26. DOI: 10.17759/pse.2015200511.
- Alekseev NG. Design of conditions for the development of reflexive thinking [Author's abstract of PhD thesis in Psychology]. Moscow: MPGU Press; 2002.
- Gromyko YV. The theoretical attitude to reality in the framework of the design stance as a type of personal identity. Psychological Science and Education. 2010; 4:61–7.
- Schedrovitsky GP. Thinking- Understanding- Reflection. Moscow: Nasledie MMK; 2005. p. 235–9.
- Bespalko VP. Foundations of the theory of pedagogic systems. Voronezh: Voronezh State University Press; 1977.
- Blauberg IV, Yudin EG. Formation and essence of the systemic approach. Moscow: Nauka; 1973.
- Klimov EA. Psychology of professional self-determination. Rostov-on-Don: Phoenix; 1996.
- Kuzmina NV. The subject of Education Acmeology. Acmeologic Problems of Teacher Training. Collection of Scientific Papers. 1998; 1:5–22. Moscow, Shuya: Research Center for Teacher Training; SHGP.
- Markova AK. Psychology of professionalism. Moscow: International Humanities Foundation Znanie; 1996.
- Mitina LM. Psychology of labor and professional development of the individual. Moscow: Moscow Psychological and Social Institute Press; 2003.
- Babanskii YuK. Selected pedagogical works. Moscow: Pedagogika; 1989.
- Zagvyazinsky VI, Zakirova AF. Idea, intention and hypothesis of pedagogical research. Pedagogics. 1997; 8(2):9–14.
- Skatkin MN. Methodology and technique of pedagogical research. Moscow: Pedagogika; 1991.
- Berulava MN. Pedagogic aspects of the manager’s culture of communication. Modern Management. 1999; 8:91–114.
- Leontiev AN. Sense psychology: Nature, structure and dynamics of the conceptual reality. Moscow: Smysl; 2003.
- Petrovsky AV, Yaroshevsky MG. Fundamentals of theoretical psychology. Moscow; 1998.
- Davydov VV. The theory of developmental education. Moscow: Pedagogika; 1996.
- Leontiev AN. Activities, Consciousness, Personality. Moscow: Pedagogika; 1983.
- Rubinstein SL. Fundamentals of general psychology. St. Petersburg: Piter Kom; 1999.
- Alferov AD. Experience and problems of increasing psychological competence of teachers. Issues of Psychology. 1988; 4:68–70.
- Kuzmina NV. Skills, aptitude and talent of the teacher. Leningrad: Leningrad State University Press; 1985.
- Slastenin VA. Subject-active approach in education. Proceedings of Moscow State Pedagogical University Series: Psycho-pedagogical science; Moscow: Prometheus. 2000. p. 3–22.
- Abulkhanova KA. Psychology and consciousness of the person (problems of methodology, theory and research of a real person): Selected psychological works. Moscow: Moscow psychological and social institute press; 1999.
- Brushlinsky AV. Psychology of a subject. St. Petersburg: Aleteyya; 2003.
- Slobodchikov VI, Isaev EI. Fundamentals of psychological anthropology. Psychology of human development: The development of subjective reality in the ontogenesis. Moscow: Shkolnaya Pressa; 2000.
- Anisimov OS. Acmeology and wisdom: The essence of interpretation. Moscow; 2008.
- Derkach AA. Acmeological foundations of professional development. Moscow: Voronezh Publishing House; 2004.
- Zazykin VG. Socio-psychological climate in the team and the conflicts. Moscow: VLADOS-PRESS Publishing House; 2005.
- Abdulina LM. The democratization of education and training of specialists: Problems and the searches of higher education in Russia. Science and School. 1996; 1:3–10.
- Vedernikova LV. Formation of the teacher’s value orientations on creative self-realization in pedagogical activity [PhD thesis in Pedagogy]. Moscow; 2001.
- Evtushenko IV. Formation of professional-legal competence of the speech pathologist teacher. Correct. Pedagogy. 2008; 1:57–66.
- Efremova NF. Test control in education: Textbook. Moscow: Logos; 2007.
- Zimniaia IA. General culture and social and professional competency of the person. Vocational Education. 2006; 2:18–21.
- Asmolov AG, Soldatova GU. Social competency of the form tutor. Joint Action Directing. Moscow: Meaning; 2006.
- Belyaeva AP. Didactic principles of occupational training in vocational schools. Moscow: Vysshaya Shkola; 1991.
- Galitskikh EO. Integrative approach as a theoretical basis of professional-personal formation of the future teacher in the university. Monograph. St. Petersburg: Herzen RSPU Press; 2001.
- Agavelyan RO. Development of the personality of a special school teacher in the subject-subject relations. In: Agavelyan OK, Agavelyan RO, Rumina TV, Editors. Voice, Speech in a Special Personality Psychology. Novosibirsk: NSPU Press; 2012. p. 26–64.
- Aronov AM, Kaidalova TA, Baranova EV. Formation of analytical competence as a professional one in pedagogic master's course. In: Tayurskiy AI, editor. Proceedings of II All-Russian Scientific-Practical Conference in Modern Education in the Conditions of Reforming; Krasnoyarsk. 2011. p. 59–66.
- Sorokina TM. Development of professional competency of the future teacher by means of integrated education content. Elementary School. 2004; 2:110–4.
- Sachs J. Teacher professional standards: Controlling or developing teaching? Teachers and Teaching: Theory and Practice. 2003; 9(2):175–86.
- Tuinamuana K. Teacher professional standards, accountability, and ideology: Alternative discourses. Australian Journal of Teacher Education. 2011; 36(12):71–2.
- Haigh M, Ell F, Mackisack V. Judging teacher candidates’ readiness to teach. Teaching and Teacher Education. 2013; 34:1–11.
- Swabey K, Castleton G, Penney D. Meeting the standards? Preparedness for teaching. Australian Journal of Teacher Education. 2010; 35(8):29–46.
- Dugarova DTs, Starostina SYe, Kimova SZ, Kazachek NA. The system of monitoring education quality and quality assurance at the higher educational establishment in accordance with the criteria and standards of the Russian association for engineering education. IJST. 2016; 9(27). DOI: 10.17485/ijst/2016/v9i27/97694.
- Logvinova OK, Ivanova GP. Pre-Service teacher multicultural education in Russia: Problems and responses. IJST. 2016; 9(29). DOI: 10.17485/ijst/2016/v9i29/99456.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.