Total views : 291
Integration Association Law and International Law: The Correlation and Priority Issues
Background/Objectives: The article substantiates the position that integration associations act as a special kind of international organizations with specific traits that characterize their legal status. Methods: The methodological basis of the research is formed by the method of comparative legal analysis, in which an attempt was made to identify issues of relations in different legal systems, based on a deep and comprehensive system analysis. Moreover, method of a systematic approach, synthesis method and predictive method have been applied. Findings: Integration association law is an independent type of legal system, which is formed by its qualitative parameters and legal characteristics based on the universally recognized principles and norms of international law and capable to influence the course of events and the evolution of the law. Within the framework of the proposed system, an international treaty is the foundation, the fundamental principle for the further development of new legal provisions governing inter-state cooperation. Research of essential characteristics which determine the mutual influence crossing the systems of international integration right is of key importance in this study. International law is a priority in the issue of establishing the relationship of integration association law and international law. Applications/Improvements: The main outcome of a reasonable combination both of international law and integration law standards should be the formation of special international structures capable of bringing participating states to a new level of economic and social interaction by coordinating efforts in the contemporary context of globalization.
Correlation of the Integration Law and the International Law, Essence of Integration Law, Integration Associations, Integration Law, International Law, International Treaty.
- Yu K, Chetverikov AO. Integration law basics: Manual. Moscow: Prospect; 2014.
- Anufrieva LP. International courts in the Eurasian integration (problems of international law theory). Actual Problems of Russian Law. 2015; 10:194–7.
- Bakhin SV. The law of integration formations: Issues of law systems competition: International Relations and Law: A Look into the 21st Century. Proceedings of the Conference in Honor of Professor L. N. Galensky. Bakhin S. V. Ed. St. Petersburg: St. Petersburg State University Publishing House; 2009. p. 108–11.
- Moiseyev AA. International financial organizations: Legal aspects of activity. Moscow: Omega-L; 2006.
- Neshatayeva TN. International organizations and law: New tendencies in international legal regulation. Moscow: Delo; 1999.
- Topornin BN. European Law: Textbook. Moscow: Jurist; 1998.
- Entin ML. European Law. European Union law and the legal protection of human rights. Moscow: Norma, Infra-M; 2010.
- Vorotilina TV, Lauta ON, Popova LA, Pervyshov YeA, Kiselyov AK. The European Union and the Police of the EU Member States in the Beginning of the 21st Century: Some Results and Prospects. IJST. 2015; 8(10). 2016. Available from: http://www.indjst.org/ index.php/ indjst/ article/ view/85414/65631
- International Law: General Part. Abashidze AK., Abaydeldinov E. M. Ed. Voronezh: Nauka-Unipress; 2013.
- Hartley TC. Constitutional right of the European Community. Trans. from English. Moscow; 1998.
- Hartley TC. The foundations of European Union law: An introduction to the constitutional and administrative law of the European Union. Oxford: Oxford University Press; 2014.
- Panayotis Soldatos J. Les fondamentaux de 1'architecture constitutionnelle de 1’Union Europėenne: Essaiėclectique d’analyse critique. Brussels; 2010.
- Peers S. EU Justice and Home Affairs Law. Oxford University Press; 2011.
- Weatherill S. Cases and materials on EU law. Oxford University Press; 2010.
- Steyger E. Vrij verkeer en mededinging: de interne situatie. SEW Tijdschrift voor Europees en Economisch recht; 2014. p. 66–74.
- Basedov Yu. The process of universal harmonization of private law and regional economic integration: An overview. Moscow Journal of International Law. 2006; 2(62):190–215.
- Tolochko ON. International economic law and the implementation of its provisions in national law (as exemplified by the Republic of Belarus). St. Petersburg: Russian-Neva Social-Commercial Company; 2012.
- The official website of the United Nations. 2016. Available from: http://www.un.org/ru/documents
- Kapustin AYa. International legal bases of the institutional system of the Eurasian integration. Russian Law Journal. 2013. 10:118–9.
- Tolochko ON. Integration law of the EU as a specific legal phenomenon. 2016. Available from: http://elib.bsu.by/bitstream
- Kimio T, Natarajan G, Hideki A, Taichi K, Nanao K. Higher involvement of subtelomere regions for chromosome rearrangements in leukemia and lymphoma and in irradiated leukemic cell line. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2012 Apr; 5(1):1801–11.
- Cunningham CH. A laboratory guide in virology. 6th ed. Burgess Publication Company: Minnesota; 1973.
- Sathishkumar E, Varatharajan M. Microbiology of Indian desert. Ecology and vegetation of Indian desert. D. N. Sen, ed. Agro Botanical Publ: India; 1990, p. 83–105.
- Varatharajan M, Rao BS, Anjaria KB, Unny VKP, Thyagarajan S. Radiotoxicity of sulfur-35. Proceedings of 10th NSRP; India. 1993. p. 257–8.
- Article title. 2015. Available from: http://www.indjst.org/index.php/vision
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.