Total views : 275
Creating Web Server in Android Mobile and Easy Serving of Information to Clients
Background: The main objective of this paper is to develop a static web server which will run in a mobile with android application and by using this web server a mobile user can upload the files into his android mobile and can make the file available to all the system within the network to which the server is connected. The scope of this paper is limited to static web pages with a facility to download the content like PDFs, PPTs, or videos. Methods: Managing the existing servers is difficult in terms of cost, portability and maintenance. Findings: The proposed mobile web server is little innovative and implementing new technology in this approach. Applications: The proposed mobile web server acts as an alternative solution for the existing web servers which make a difference in the existing servers in terms of cost and maintenance. The proposed mobile web server is very much useful and can be made to work without the requirement of internet. Just that all we need is to make a hot spot network by using the same mobile or else we can use the existing the network.
Android Operating System, File Sharing, File Sharing, Mobile Hosting, Multi-threading, Peer Network, Tethering Hotspot, Wireless Fidelity.
- Callaghan MJ, Harkin, J, El-Gueddari M, McGinnity TM, Maguire LP. Client-server architecture for collaborative remote experimentation. Third International Conference on Information Technology and Applications, 2005. ICITA 2005. 2005 Jul 4–7; 2:125,129.
- McCann JA, Jawaheer G, Sun L. Patia: Adaptive distributed webserver (a position paper). The Sixth International Symposium on Autonomous Decentralized Systems, 2003. ISADS 2003; 2003 Apr 11. p. 303,310.
- Guan M, Gu M. Design and implementation of an embedded web server based on ARM. 2010 IEEE International Conference on Software Engineering and Service Sciences (ICSESS); 2010 Jul 16–18. p. 612,615.
- Johnson ME, McGuire D, Willey ND. The evolution of the peer-to-peer file sharing industry and the security risks for users. Proceedings of the 41st Annual, Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences; 2008 Jan 7–10. p. 383.
- Ahmad D, Javed P. Security comparison of Android and IOS and implementation of User Approved Security (UAS) for Android. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016 Apr; 9(14). DOI: 10.17485/ijst/2016/v9i14/87071.
- Ghosal S, Chaturvedi S, Taywade A, Jaisankar N. Android application for ticket booking and ticket checking in suburban railways. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 Jan; 8(S2):171–8.
- Neela TJ, Saravanan N. Privacy preserving approaches in cloud: a survey. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2103 May; 6(5):4531–5.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.