Total views : 238
Enhancing Data Privacy in Web Service Composition
Discovery and Integration, Multi-level authentication, Simple Object Access Protocol, Universal Description, Web Services Description Language.
- Liu L, Huang Z, Xiao F, Shen G, Zhu H. Verification of Privacy Requirements in Web Services Composition. Second International Symposium on Data Privacy and E-Commerce. 2010 Sep; 117–22.
- Liu K, Wang Q, Han J, Wu H. A Privacy Protection Method for P2P-based Web Service Discovery. IEEE International Conference on e-Business Engineering. 2007 Oct. p. 551–8.
- Suchithra M, Ramakrishnan M. A Survey on different web service discovery techniques. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016 Mar; 9(11):1–10.
- Yu T, Zhang Y, Lin K-J. Modeling and Measuring Privacy Risks in QoS Web Services. IEEE International Conference on Enterprise Computing E-Commerce and E-Services. 2006 Jun. p. 1–4.
- Amudhavel J, Prabu U, Inbavalli R, Moganarangan N, Ravishankar V, Baskaran R, Dhavachelvan P. Survey and Analysis of web service Composition Strategies: A state of art performance study. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016 Mar; 9(11):1–10.
- Charfi A, Mezini M. Using Aspects for Security Engineering of Web Service Compositions. IEEE International Conference on web services. 2005 Jul; 1:59–66.
- Jensen M, Gruschka N. Privacy against the business partner: Issues for realizing end-to-end confidentiality in web service compositions. The 20th International Workshop on Database and Expert Systems Application. 2009 Oct; 117–21.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.