Total views : 197
Operating System of Multimedia Devices in the Educational Process at Moscow State University of Printing Arts of Ivan Fedorov
Objectives: The relevance of the study is due to the fact that in the course of training at Moscow State University of Printing Arts of Ivan Fedorov in the field of information technology, until recently, traditional PCs with classical operating systems (Windows XP, Windows 7, etc.) have been used. Method: The main methods to investigate and solve this problem are modern information technologies, the introduction of which in publishing industry and journalism calls for implementation of comprehensive training in the learning process, including in the area of system software – the open mobile operating systems. Findings: This article is aimed at the revealing of the latest advances in the field of information technologies which allowed bringing a variety of multimedia devices (tablets, smart phones, etc.) to the market of technological tools, which have gained wide popularity among young people around the world. Mobile multimedia devices are supplied by manufacturers with pre-installed operating systems, which enable users to solve a variety of problems. One of these operating systems for mobile devices is Ubuntu, which in our view is convenient system software for educational institutions worldwide. Ubuntu operating system belongs to the class of Linux-like systems that do not require the acquisition of a license for use in the educational process. Improvements: The article reveals the peculiarities of this operating system and gives an example of applying such system software for mobile multimedia devices that appear in the publishing systems and applications.
Free Soft, Interactive Interface, Mobile Multimedia Devices, Multimedia Equipment, Multimedia Technologies, Open Operating Systems, System Software.
- Ivanko AF, Invanko MA. Information technologies in publishing business. Textbook. Moscow State University of Print Arts. 2013. ISBN 978-5-8122-1268-1.
- Tanenbaum E, Wetherall D. Saint Petersburg, Piter.: Computer networks. 2015. ISBN 978-5-4461-0068-2.
- Vinokur AI, Ivanko AF, Ivanko MA. Ministry of Education and Science of the RF, Moscow State University of Print Art: Information technologies in publishing business. Textbook for students, department 42.03.03, Publishing business, graduate qualification: bachelor. 2015.
- Vinokur AI. Information Technologies in Culture and Education: Image Processing Issues. Modern Applied Science. 2015; 9(5):314-22.
- Vinokur AI, Artyushina IL. Information systems: image registering and reproducing issues. Date accessed 05.14.2016: Available from: Известия высших учебных заведений. Проблемы полиграфии и издательского дела. 2011; (4):075-082.
- Tanenbaum E. Saint Petersburg, Piter.: Modern operating systems [translated from English by N. Vilchinskiy, A. Lashkevich]. 3rd ed. 2015; ISBN 978-5-496-00301-8.
- Gordeyev AV. Saint Petersburg, Piter.: Operating systems: Textbook for high school. 2nd ed. 2009; ISBN 978-5-94723-632-3.
- Zaynudinov S, Zemlyanskiy AA, Tinyakova VI, Ivanko AF, Ivanko MA. Moscow, Russian State Agrarian University - Moscow Timiryazev Agricultural Academy: Applied aspects of information technologies. Textbook. 2014; ISBN 978-5-9675-1074-8.
- Sinitsin SV, Batayev AV, Nalyutin NYu. Moscow, Akademiya: Operating systems. Textbook. 2013; ISBN 978-5-4468-5-0412-2.
- Hill BM, et al. Moscow, Triumf: Ubuntu Linux: official training course. The Official Ubuntu Book. 2008; ISBN 978-5-89392-332-2.
- Kolesnichenko DN. Moscow, Dialiktika: Ubuntu 10. User’s Bible. 2010; ISBN 978-5-8459-1645-7.
- Mobile operating systems. Date accessed 07.01.2016: Available from: http://hi-news.ru/tag/operacionnye-sistemy.
- Operating system ANDROID. Date accessed 06.04.2016: Available from: http://bourabai.ru/os/android.htm.
- Operating system iOS. Date accessed 07.20.2016: Available from: https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/IOS.
- Operating system UBUNTU. Date accessed 06.11.2016: Available from: https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ubuntu/.
- Operating system UBUNTU TOUCH. Date accessed 06.14.2016: Available from: https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ubuntu_Touch.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.