Total views : 207
Autonomous Control of Tilt Tri-Rotor Unmanned Aerial Vehicle
A control algorithm of tri-rotor aircraft using PID control and the effect of it in a tilt tri-rotor aircraft is proposed and observed in this paper.In the development of the control algorithm, a mathematical model consisting variables from three motors used and its tilting mechanism is obtained and referred to. A significant improvement is observed when the control algorithm is applied to the system in which the pitch overshoot is greatly reduced and approach to a constant zero.Tilt Tri-Rotor Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (TRUAV) is an aircraft that has three motors and does not allow pilot intervention in the management of the flight. There exist situations where the surrounding environment is not appropriate or even dangerous to a human being. Examples of such case is a war zone area, steep terrains, explosive area, or even during armed attacks.
Autonomous, Control, Tilt, Tri-Rotor,UAV.
- Kara MM, Lanzon A. Design and control of novel tri-rotor UAV. UKACC International Conference on Control 2012. Cardiff, UK, 2012 Sep 3–5.
- Aslam F, Kaur G. Comparative analysis of conventional, P, PI, PID and fuzzy logic controllers for the efficient control of concentration in CSTR. International Journal of Computer Applications. 2011 Mar; 17(6):12–16.
- Esther S, Barrado C, Pastor E. UAV flight experiments applied to the remote sensing of vegetated areas. Remote Sens. 2014; 6:11051–81. DOI: 10.3390/rs61111051. 2014.
- Antsaklis PJ, Passino KM, Wang SJ. An introduction to autonomous control systems. control systems, IEEE. 1991; 11(4).
- Abdur M. Design and development of two-rotor tilting VTOL Aircraft. Final Year Project. International Islamic University Malaysia, Malaysia; 2015.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.