Total views : 174
Algorithmic Approach for Efficient Retrieval of Component Repositories in Component based Software Engineering
Objectives: Software development is largely being transformed from traditional model based approach to plug and play component based approach which is required for enhancing reusability of the system for robust development. Methods/ Statistical Analysis: Tremendous techniques and models have been used and adopted for component qualification and adaptation using selection, construction, analysis and evaluation algorithms. The major task has always been to find an optimum centric approach to trade off the advantages of customized development and development using reusable components. Findings: CBSE environment and development by using various components as object, detail description and tools with platforms have been presented. The classification algorithms showed robustness of component, based on various extracted module. The ontology based algorithm is one of the robust techniques in the retrieval process. Futuristic implementation will emerge with this segregation cum classification scenario in a single unit that is to refine component presentation, management and retrieval. Applications/Improvements: Initially IBM Company adopted the concept of CBSE by using the System Object Model (SOM). The functions, libraries and UNIX pipes are some other examples of such approaches. The scope of the improvement, as far as findings and further work is concerned, lies with the selection, classification and retrieval scheme for component repositories. This has been improved with different representations of meta data of the component such as domain, interface, services and other semantic information.
COM, Component based, CORBA, Component Life Cycle, EJP, Software Component Models, Software Engineering.
- Lotfi R, Dastjerdi AG. The use of empirical software engineering to solve the software crisis. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016 Jul; 9(27):1–4.
- Shahabuddin SM, Prasanth Y. Integration testing prior to unit testing: A paradigm shift in object oriented software testing of agile software engineering. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016 May; 9(20):1–10.
- Wankhede HS, Kiwelekar A. Qualitative assessment of software engineering examination questions with bloom’s taxonomy. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016 Feb; 9(6):1–7.
- Jain P. Towards the adoption of modern software development approach: Component based software engineering.Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016 Aug; 9(32):1–5.
- Mohankumar M, Kumar MA. Green based software development life cycle model for software engineering. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016 Aug; 9(32):1–8.
- Su S, Tang H. Construct stereoscopic teaching system of software engineering course based on CDIO. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2012 Dec; 5(12):1–4.
- Benneth C, Lars J. Component-based software development life cycles. Institution for Informations Technology: Karlstad University; 1999. p. 1–17.
- Xia C, Lyu MR, Wong KR, Ko R. Component-based software engineering: Technologies, development frameworks and quality assurance schemes. Proceeding of IEEE 7th Asia Pacific Software Engineering Conference APSEC2000; 2000. p. 372–9.
- Ivica C, Magnus L. Component-based software engineeringnew paradigm of software development. Invited talk and report, MIPRO; 2001. p. 523–4.
- Kung KL, Zheng W. Software component models.Proceeding of Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineering Transactions on Software Engineering. 2007; 33(10):709–24.
- Qureshi MRJ, Hussain SA. A reusable software componentbased development process model. Advances in Engineering Software. ScienceDirect. 2008; 39(2):88–94.
- Zhang X, Zheng L, Sun C. The research of the componentbased software engineering. IEEE Sixth International Conference on Information Technology: New Generations, ITNG’09; 2009. p. 1590–1.
- Basha N, Mohan C. A strategy to identify components using clustering approach for component reusability. Natarajan Meghanathan, et al. editors. 2012; p. 397–406.
- Chaitanya PG, Ramesh KV. Feasibility study on component based software architecture for large scale software systems. International Journal of Computer Science and Information Technologies. 2011; 2(3):968–72.
- Amandeep K, Seema B. A survey for effective search and retrieval of components from software repositories.International Journal of Engineering Research and Technology. 2013; 2(4):1–9.
- Gupta S, Ashok K. Reusable software component retrieval system. International Journal of Application or Innovation in Engineering and Management. 2013; 2(1):187–94.
- Bhatia MPS, Kumar A, Beniwal R. Ontologies for software engineering: Past, present and future. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016 Mar; 9(9):1–16.
- Basha NMJ, Mohan C. A strategy to identify components using clustering approach for component reusability. 2012.p. 397–406.
- Kanwaljeet S, Trilok G. A novel technique for components retrieval from repositories. I COMPUSOFT. An International Journal of Advanced Computer Technology.2014; 3(6):912–20.
- Stoica AJ, Pelckmans K, Rowe W. System components of a general theory of software engineering. Science of Computer Programming. ScienceDirect. 2015; 101:42–65.
- Pham TT, Defago X, Huynh QT. Reliability prediction for component-based software systems: Dealing with concurrent and propagating errors. ScienceDirect. Science of Computer Programming. Special Issue: Selected Papers from the 12th International Conference on Quality Software (QSIC 2012). 2015; 97(4):426–57.
- Forrest S, Anita C, Jeromy C, Rafael P, Dongmei Z. The future of software engineering. IEEE Software IEEE Computer Society. 2016; 33(1):32–5.
- Bisera D, Anastas M. Component-based development and component retrieving techniques. V. Trajkovik, A. Mishev, Editors. ICT Innovations 2013 Web Proceedings; 2013. p.142–51.
- Nedhal AS, Intisar AS, Ahmed HA. Sematic-based retrieving model of reuse software component. International Journal of Computer Science and Network Security. 2010; 7(10):154–61.
- Vaneet K, Shivani G. Facets of software component repository.International Journal on Computer Science and Engineering. 2011; 3(6):2473–6.
- Richard Z, Bo Y. Keyword and image-based retrieval of mathematical expressions. In IS&T/SPIE Electronic Imaging, International Society for Optics and Photonics; 2011. p. 78740I.
- Shweta Y, Kamaljeet KM. Design of rank based reusable component retrieval algorithm. International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Software Engineering. 2013; 3(11):840–57.
- Deepak K. Reusability: Component retrieval based on MDL Format. International Journal of Computer Applications.2013; 65(19):1–7.
- Nishi G, Kailash B. Design of component retrieval algorithm using enhanced rating based genetic. JECAS. 2014; 6(3):9–11
- Aman JN. Component retrieval technique - A systematic review. International Journal of Scientific and Engineering Research. 2014; 1(5):1699–706.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.