Total views : 415
Perception on the Role of Teachers in Managing Talents of Generation Z Students An Ideal Teacher
Objectives: Teaching professionals should ensure the effective identification of talents through individual consideration to enhance intellectual stimulation. It’s their responsibility to enhance learning experiences of students. Method/Analysis: Talent Management Objectives such as Individual Consideration, Talent Development, and Students’ Engagement have been mapped against Student Outcomes such as Intellectual Stimulation, Morality Development, and Mental Health using Fuzzy Relational Maps (FRM). Data were collected through simple random sampling method. Findings: Student Centred Learning (SCL), Personality Development, Integration into society, and the development of skills to gaining initial employment and maintaining it, and to be able to move within the labour market are the basic rights for the students from teachers. The best teachers have a good knowledge about the subject they are teaching, are always focused on what students should learn instead of what they want to teach, they induce curiosity by making the subject interesting and enhance students motivation, succeed in changing students life by developing values, not only the level of knowledge. Application/Improvements: A teacher should just not restrict himself/herself to the knowledge but should have the ability to explore countless possibilities in order to bring out the best of his/her students. Not only teachers but also the heads of the respective institutions should support the students to achieve their non academic career objectives.
Gen-Z students, Ideal teacher, Role of Teachers, Students’ Talent Management, Student Superstars.
- Veluchamy R, Agrawal V, Krishnan AR. Managing Mental Health of Students in Creating Student Superstars. International Journal of Pharmaceutical Science Review and Research. 2016 Jul-Aug; 39(2):45–52.
- Ghanifar MH, Foroghe Abare AA, Yarmohamadian MH. The Role of the Orientation of the Intelligent School's Teachers' Curriculums on Educational Vivaciousness of Students. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 Jun; 8(11).
- Grigorevna MN. Pedagogical Maintenance of Future Teachers’ Practice-oriented Training. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 Dec; 8(10):1–8
- Veluchamy R. Talent Management Pattern for HR Professionals using Fuzzy Relational Maps (FRM). International Journal of Applied Engineering. 2016; 11(1):564–72.
- Pergot MV. Strategic Talent Management: Hiring the Right Teachers, School Business Affairs. 2014; 1–3.
- Puscas M. Teacher Assessment: The Gap between Formal Regulations, Organizational Objectives and Students’ Expectations. Procedia- Social and Behavioral Sciences. 2015; 197:354–60.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.