Total views : 230
Generation Z Students’ Talent Management: Unveiling Talents of Student CEOs in Creating Student Superstars
Objectives: Dream of each child is precious and it is important to keep them safe. The research is an initiative to start a department in colleges for managing talents of generation Z students in order to achieve their non academic career ambitions. Method: Talent Management Objectives such as Talent Identification, Talent Development and Process Intervention have been mapped against Students’ Talent Management Objectives such as Creating brand, Establishing Brand and Sustaining Brand. Data were collected through questionnaires based on stratified random sampling method. Findings: Students are not much dependent on their university programme for their ambition. If they get support from parents and teachers, they can become successful student entrepreneurs. It will be inevitable to start such department in future. Improvement: Talent management departments for Students, Incubators, CEO schools, Student Clubs, WhatsApp groups for entrepreneurs should be started to promote entrepreneurship for the generation Z students. Having an ecosystem which supports students to achieve career objectives would surely help students to become entrepreneurs in their campus life.
Student CEO, Student Entrepreneurs, Student Research, Student Superstars, Students’ Talent Management, Talent Management Department.
- Ramar V et al. Talent Management Pattern for HR Professionals. Journal of Applied Engineering Research. 2016; II:Member I p. 564-572. ISSN 0973-4562.
- Lublin, Poland: *aMaria Curie-Sklodowska University: International Conference on New Horizons In Education [INTE2012] Students’ Opinions on Their Competences for Reaching Life Success Katarzyna Klimkowskaa. Department of Adult Education, Institute of Pedagogics, Narutowicza 12, 20-004 Lublin, Poland.
- Ona Anghel. Asachi Technical University, Teacher Education and Training Department, Bd. Dimitrie Mangeron, no 67, Iasi, 700050, Romania: Career Anchors of Students with Talent in Technical Domains [WCES 2014].
- Haug Katrin Mayer, Read Stuart, Brinckmann Jan, Dew Nicholas, Grichnik Dietmar. WHU – Otto Beisheim School of Management, Burgplatz 2, 56179 Vallendar, Germany: Entrepreneurial talent and venture performance: A meta analytic investigation of SMEs.
- Taha Viktoria Ali, Tej Juraj, Sirkova Michaela. Slovakia: Faculty of Management, University of Presov in Presov. Creative management techniques and methods as a part of the management education: analytical study on students’ perceptions.
- Setiawan Jenny Lukito. Indonesia: Faculty of Psychology, Universitas Ciputra: Examining Entrepreneurial Self-Efficacy among Students.
- Criteria for Accrediting Engineering Programs, Effective for Reviews During the 2015-2016 Accreditation Cycle Incorporates all changes approved by the ABET Board of Directors as of November 1, 2014.
- Edward F. Crawley, Massachusetts Institute of Technology Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA, Johan Malmqvist, Chalmers University of Technology Goteborg, Sweden, William A. Lucas, Massachusetts Institute of Technology Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA, Doris R. Brodeur, Massachusetts Institute of Technology Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA. The CDIO Syllabus v2.0 An Updated Statement of Goals for Engineering Education.
- Ramar V et al. Managing Mental Health of Students in Creating Student Superstars. International Journal of Pharmaceutical Science Review and Research. 2016 July-August; 39(2):45-52.
- Ramar V et al. Effectiveness of using WhatsApp to Manage Talents in Creating Student Superstars. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016 September; 9(36). DOI: 10.17485/ijst/2016/v9i36/102603.
- Ramar V et al. Perception on the Role of Teachers in Managing Talents of Generation Z Students. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016 September; 9(36). DOI: 10.17485/ijst/2016/v9i36/102604.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.