Total views : 172
An Intelligent System to Improve Quality of Service in Healthcare Monitoring Over WSN
Objectives: This paper emphasizes on the security and privacy ofthe healthcare data with the help of encryption techniques and to control congestion in the data and study of various techniques which are helpful for maintenance and safety of the data. Methods/Statistical Analysis: Thereare various kinds of methods adapted by researchers for improving congestion mechanism and the security of healthcare information. Every method varies on the basis of the different parameters and their requirements. Methods are enhanced by using different encryption techniques and by developing secure key exchange data system in which data is transferred from patient to doctor through keys. Findings: This research manuscript shows the secure healthcare system is required to be developed or maintained. As healthcare has important role in day to day life particularly just in case of adulthood those that suffers from diseases like mental issues, vital sign, diabetes, heart issues, etc. For developing secure system secure key exchange between information is required developing keys that exchange information between consumer and the server could do this. These keys can take information from server and send it to a consumer by secure path using cryptography techniques so cannot be browse by an unauthorized user and what is more, and thesehealthcare systems areplanned for the case so immediate treatment is given to a patient when required. This paper provides the method to record health information of patients by the Health Record Management System (HRMS). Application/Improvements: To work in such cases, there is a need to develop a system which improves QOS (quality of service), efficiency, throughput, end to end time delay, etc.
Electronic Healthcare, Healthcare Information System, Information Security, Privacy, Research Literature.
- A liST, Sivaraman V, OstryD. Authentication flossy data in body-sensor networks for cloud-based health care monitoring.Future Generation Computer Systems. 2014 Jun; 10(35):80–90.
- Ameen AL, LiuJM, Kwak K.Privacy and Security issues in WSN for healthcare applications. Journal of Medical Systems. 2010 Mar; 36(1):93–101.
- Khan FA, Ali A.Cloud based Healthcare support for security and patients data privacy using WBAN. Proceedings of Procedia Computer Science. 2014; 34:511–17.
- Buren TV, Green TC, Yeatman EM. The optimization of inertial micro power generators for individual walking motion.Proceedings of Sensors Journal in IEEE. 2006 Jan; 6:28–38.
- PengX, Zhang H,LiuJ. An ECG Compressed Sensing Method of Low Power Body Area Network. TELKOMNIKA Indonesian Journal of Electrical Engineering. 2014; 12(1):292–303.
- Subramanian VKK, BanerjeeA, Gupta SK. EKG-based key agreement in body sensor networks. INFOCOM Workshops,IEEE;2008Apr.p.1–6.
- WanJ, ZouS, Lai CF, Zhou M, WangX, Ullah C. Cloudenabled WBAN for pervasive healthcare. IEEE Network.2013; 27(5);56–61.
- FloraJ D FJ. A survey on congestion control techniques in WSN. Paper presented at the International Conference on Emerging Trends in Electrical and Computer Technology; 2011. p.1146–9.
- Wang H, Dongming P, Wei W, Sharif H, Chen HH. The Resource aware safe ECG healthcare examining by body sensor networks. Proceedings of IEEE, PA, USA; 2010. p.204.
- PengX, ZhangH, LiuJ. An ECG Compressed Sensing technique for Low Power Body Area Network.TELKOMNIKA Indonesian Journal of Electrical Engineering. 2014; 12(1):292–303.
- Sneha S, Varshney U. The patient examining using adhoc WN reliability and power management. Proceedings of IEEE Communiqués Magazine. 2006Apr; 44:49–55.
- Ali G. The Congestion control mechanisms in WSN in the survey. Journal of the Computer and Network Applications.2015; 52:101–15.
- Safeer KP, Pandian PS, Gopal P, Shakunthala DT, Kotresh TM, Padaki VC. The smart vest SV: Wearable multi feature remote physiological examining system. Proceedings of Medical Engineering & Physics. 2008 May; 30:466–77.
- Josheph AP, Thad S. The power scavenging for mobile and the wireless electronics. Proceedings of Pervasive Computing of IEEE. 2005; 4(1):18–24.
- ZasowskiT, Stager M, Althaus F, Wittneben A, Troster G.UWB for noninvasive WBAN: Channel measurements and results registered. IEEE Conference in Ultra Wide-band Systems and Technologies. 2003; 6:285–9.
- Zhou Z, Han J, VirgilG. KISS: Key It Simple and Secure corporate key management.6th International Conference, TRUST London, UK. 2013; 7904:1–18.
- Sasi SB, Sivanandam N, Emeritus. A survey on cryptography using optimization algorithms in WSNs. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 Feb; 8(3):1–6.
- Reddy AM, Rao KR. An android based automatic irrigation system using a WSN and GPRS Module. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016 Aug; 9(30):1–6.
- Rao YC, Rani CS. DDCD algorithm based energy efficient clustering for WSNs. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016 Aug; 9(29):1–7.
- Atole AM, Asmar AD, Nemade NR, Tambe KP, Deshpande V. Performance analysis of QoS parameters of WSN by varying density of the network. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016 Aug; 9(29):1–6.
- Kamila NKK, Dhal S, Nayak B. Neural network enabled WSN management for energy efficient routing mechanism.Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016 Jul; 9(26):1–10.
- Ramalingam L, Audithan S. Design of hierarchical trust based efficient cluster head selection in WSN (HTECH).Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016 Jul; 9(26):1–8.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.