Total views : 162
A Survey on Mobility in High Speed Networks
High speed railway delivers accessibility to people’s activity and is concerning suggested united of adequate advancement for arena transportation. one in every of the necessary positions of HSR design is that the sign system, that is moreover alleged the “operation system,” space wireless communications play a vital role within the manual of alternation status information. National network of high-speed traveler rail lines geared toward reducing traffic jam, cutting national dependence on foreign oil and up rural and concrete environments. During this article, the contemporary arrival of high speed trains familiarize new quality arrangement in wireless environments. The Long Term Evolution-A networks have mostly tackled the propagation downside within the physical layer and are ready to carry wireless service with 100 Megabytes per second outturn inside a cell in accelerates to three fifty kilometer per hour. Nonetheless the way more persistent handovers beyond cells greatly will increase the likelihood of service interruptions, and also the downside is distinguished for transmission communications that appeal each high throughput and continuous connections. During this regards, we tend to gift a unique Long Term Evolution-based resolution to support high outturn and continuous transmission services for prime speed train passengers. Our simulation underneath numerous network and railway/ train conjurations exhibits that the projected resolution achieves abundant lower relinquishment latency and better information outturn, as contrasted to existing solutions. It additionally well immune to n/w and traffic dynamics, therefore permissive unbroken quality transmission services for passengers in high speed trains. We review, summarize and analyze the foremost necessary HSR comes administered so far round the globe, specifically those of Japan, France, Germany, Spain, and Italy. we tend to focus our attention on the most problems concerned within the enterprise of HSR projects: their impact on quality, the surroundings, the economy and on urban centers.
Channel Modeling, Composite Transportation, Cuttings and Tunnels, High Speed Railway, Operation system, Train Management Information.
- Ning B, Tang T, Dong H, Wen D, Liu D, Gao S, Wang J. An introduction to parallel control and management for highspeed railway systems. IEEE Trans Intell Transp Syst. 2011 Dec; 1473–83.
- Li Z, Yu FU, Bin N, Tao T. Handoff performance improvements in MIMO-enabled communication-based train control systems. IEEE Trans Intell Transp Syst. 2012 Jun; 582–93.
- Toledo-Moreo R, Betaille D, Peyret F. Lane-level integrity pro- vision for navigation and map matching with GNSS, dead reckoning, and enhanced maps. IEEE Trans Intell Transp Syst. 2010 Mar; 100–12.
- Atev S, Miller G, Papanikolopoulos P. Clustering of vehicle trajectories. IEEE Trans Intell Transp Syst. 2010 Sep; 647–57.
- Bétaille D, Toledo-Moreo R. Creating enhanced maps for lane level vehicle navigation. IEEE Trans Intell Transp Syst.2010 Dec; 786–98.
- Masson E, Cocheril Y, Combeau P, Aveneau L, Berbineau M, Vauzelle R, Fayt E. Radio wave propagation in curved rectangular tunnels at 5.8 GHz for metro applications. Proc 11th ITST, St. Petersburg, Russia, 2011; 81–5.
- Fokum DT, Frost VS. A survey on methods for broadband Internet access on trains. IEEE Commun Surveys Tuts.2010 Apr; 171–85.
- Karim S, Khan S, Qureshi AA, Daud I. Turning need into demand for Wi-Fi broadband Internet access on trains. Int J Comput Appl. 2012 Sep; 29–42.
- Rappaport TS, Murdock JN, Michelson DG, Shapiro R. An open-source archiving system: RF-propagation measurements and radio- channel modeling and simulation. IEEE Veh Technol Mag. 2011 Jun; 24–32.
- Matolak DW, Wu Q, Sen I. 5 GHz band vehicle-to-vehicle channels: Models for multiple values of channel bandwidth.IEEE Trans Veh Technol. 2010 Jun; 2620–5.
- Sivertsen KN, Liou A, Michelson DG. Depth and rate of fading on fixed wireless channels between 200 MHz and 2 GHz in sub- urban macrocell environments. IEEE Trans Antennas Propagation. 2010 Oct; 3353–62.
- Cheng X, Wang CX, Laurenson DI, Salous S, Vasilakos AV.An adaptive geometry-based stochastic model for nonisotropic MIMO mobile-to-mobile channels. IEEE Trans Wireless Communication. 2009 Sep; 4824–35.
- Guan K, Zhong ZD, Ai B, Kurner T. Deterministic propagation modeling for the realistic high-speed railway environment.Proc IEEE 77th VTC-Spring, Dresden, Germany.2013 Jun; 1–5.
- Richter A, Landmann M, Thoma R. RIMAX—A maximum likelihood framework for parameter estimation in multidimensional channel sounding. Proc ISAP, Sendai, Japan.2004; 53–6.
- Ai B, Yang ZX, Pan CY, Ge JH, Wang Y, Lu Z. On The synchronization techniques for wireless OFDM systems. IEEE Trans Broadcast. 2006 Jun; 236–44.
- Ai B, Ge JH, Wang Y. Symbol synchronization technique in COFDM systems. IEEE Trans Broadcast. 2004 Mar; 56–62.
- Ai B, Shen Y, Zhong ZD, Zhang BH. Enhanced sampling clock offset correction. IEEE Trans Consume Electronics.2011 May; 696–704.
- Guan K, Zhong ZD, Ai B. Assessment of LTE-R using high speed railway channel model. Proc ICCMC, Valencia, Spain. 2011; 461–4.
- ETCS/GSM-R Quality of Service—Operational Analysis, ERTMS Std.04E117, 2010.
- Preliminary Document for TG 4P, IEEE Std. P802.15-1513-0097- 04- 004p, 2013.
- IEEE Standard Association. IEEE 802.11: Wireless LANs, IEEE Std.802.11, 2012.
- LTE communication technologies for automated driving and rail control. [Online]. Available from: http://tecrail.lcc.uma.es/
- Guan K, Zhong KD, Ai B, Kurner T. Deterministic propagation modeling for the realistic high-speed railway environment.Proc IEEE 77th VTC-Spring, Dresden, Germany.2013 Jun; 1–5.
- Wen MW, Cheng X, Ai B, Wei X, Huang AP. High precision multi-cell channel estimation algorithm based on successive interference cancellation. Proc 3rd CMC, Qingdao, China. 2011; 385–8.
- Yao J, Kanhere SS, Hassan M. Mobile broadband performance measured from high-speed regional trains. Proc IEEE VTC Fall, San Francisco, CA, USA, 2011; 1–5.
- WINNER II channel models. IST-WINNER II, Munich, Germany, Tech Rep Deliverable 1.1.2 v.1.2. 2008 Feb.
- Sheela T, Raja J. Maximization of Throughput by Effective Queue Management Scheme for High Speed Network. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2009 Mar; 2(3).Doi: 10.17485/ijst/2009/v2i3/29408.
- Ezhil Mary Arasi F, Govindarajan S, Subbarayan A. Weighted Quality of Service based Ranking of Web Services. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016 Jun; 9(21).Doi:10.17485/ijst/2016/v9i21/88744.
- Amudhavel J, Vigneshwaran R, Janakiram A, Jarina S, Prem Kumar K, Anantharaj B, Sathian D. An Empirical Analysis on Quality of Service (QoS) in Cloud Computing. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016 Jun; 9(22). Doi: 10.17485/ijst/2016/v9i22/95181.
- Perla Ravi Theja SK, Babu K. An Evolutionary Computing based Energy Efficient VM Consolidation Scheme for Optimal Resource Utilization and QoS Assurance. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 Oct; 8(26).Doi:10.17485/ijst/2015/v8i26/77179.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.