Total views : 221
Study to Opinion on For-Profit Hospital Corporation between Medical Beneficiary and Supplier
Objectives: The research was performed to verify the positive and negative factors of medical institutes and provide proper alternatives, by analyzing the cognition on industrialization of health care. Statistical Analysis: The public perspective as medical beneficiary and the perspective of medical institutes as medical supplier were examined through frequency and percentage methods. The general characteristics on agreement-disagreement of establishment of for-profit hospitals were examined and calculated on the basis of Chi-squared test and Fisher’s Accuracy Test, and they were examined through factorial analysis on 24 questions. This study counted 100 samples may be considered that this condition is well satisfied. Findings: This research was performed on 100 personnel serving in health and medicine area in general hospital, their opinions on the permission of for-profit hospital under the circumstances of opening of medical market due to medical industrialization and on their proposals on the issue. First, both male and female respondents answered with higher rate of disagreement and especially the occupational cluster of assessor of National Health Service, medical technician, hospital management and administration personnel showed relatively higher opinion of disagreement. Second, the opinion of agreement on for-profit hospital in the public perspective as medical beneficiary was shown higher in ‘Accessibility of social group with vulnerable/insufficient use of medical services’ and the opinion of disagreement was shown higher in ‘Rich-poor gap in use of medical services’. Third, the opinion of agreement on for-profit hospital in the perspective of medical institutes as medical supplier was higher in the item of ‘Possibility of bankruptcy due to management aggravation of domestic small and medium hospitals’, and the opinion of disagreement. Improvements: Research had the limitation to perform a survey on foreign hospitals which are the further competitors in case of opening medical market; further supplementary researches are considered to be necessary.
Health Service, Medical Beneficiary, Medical Institutes, Medical Supplier, Profit Hospital.
- Hyun Hee J, Seon-Wook K. New task for establishment and management of medical institute in Korea. Korea Medical Law Academic Journal. 2004 Jun; 6(1):228-56.
- Yong Jin K. View on right of establishment of for-profit corporate medical institute. Yonsei University Law Research Institute. 2010 Sep; 20(3):139-69.
- Major issues and Political Subject of Health and Medicine Area on DDA Service Agreement. 2001. Available from: https://www.wto.org/english/thewto_e/minist_e/min01_e/mindecl_e.htm
- Sara M. The corporate practice of medicine: A call for Action Health. Matrix: Burgess Publication Company; 1997.
- Yong gab L. Debate around permission of for-profit corporate medical institute. Burgess Publication Company: Health Insurance Forum; 2006.
- Gang Hoon L. Study on feasibility of For-profit Medical Institute - Focusing on legal and moral evaluation [Master’s Degree thesis]. Yonsei University, Graduate School of Public Health; 2008.
- Kyoungho C, Jiae K. Analysis of the efficiency of the u-healthcare industry. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 Apr; 8(S7):471-81.
- Yeoun Kyoung H, Chang Seek L. Structural relationship between personal image, organization communication, organization effectiveness and psychological capital of office employees. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 Oct; 8(25):1-8.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.