Total views : 237
A Study on the Optimum Condition of Haematoxylin- Eosin using RGB Analysis
Objectives: This research was conducted to look for the vest conditions of Hematoxylin-eosin staining. Methods/ Statistical Analysis: Method was investigated the Hematoxylin-eosin staining, Microscopy and RGB analysis. Findings: The result was as follows. The thickness of the optimal condition is 3 cm, the time of the optimal Hematoxylin 4 minutes 30 seconds and eosin 3 minutes 45 seconds. Also, RGB analysis was green. So green showed a significant difference in the change width to each stage, and the biggest change was 52.74 at 2㎛ and 3㎛. Improvements: Therefore, an appropriate fixed time is needed to be found to get staining intensity and sharpness, and the freshness of reagent for each stage should be maintained.
Eosin, Hematoxylin, RGB, Microscopy, Stain.
- Filella X, Molina R, Grau JJ, Piqué JM, Garcia-Valdecasas JC, Astudillo E, Biete A, Bordas JM, Novell A, Campo E. Prognostic value of CA 19.9 levels in colorectal cancer. Annals of Surgery. 1992 Jul; 216(1):55-59.
- Lee JH, Rhu WS, Park PJ, Kim OL, SON KS, Lee JB, Bea JW, KU BH. The Survival Analysis of Immunohistochmically Defined Basal and Luminal Subtype of Breast Cancer. Journal of the Korean Surgical Society. 2006; 70(1):7-13.
- Pritt BS, Gibson PC, Cooper K. Digital imaging guidelines for pathology: A proposal for general and academic use. Advances in Anatomic Pathology. 2003 Mar; 10(2):96-100.
- Leong FJWM, Leong ASY. Digital imaging applications in anatomic pathology, Advances in Anatomic Pathology. 2003; 10(2):88-95.
- Vrekoussis T, Chaniotis V, Navrozoglou I, Dousias V, Pavlakis K, Stathopoulos EN, Zoras O. Image analysis of breast cancer immunohistochemistry stained sections using image: An RGB-based modal. Anticancer Research. 2009 Dec; 29(12):4995-98.
- Pinco J, Goulart RA, Otis CN, Garb JG, Pantanowitz L. Impact of digital image manipulation in cytology, Archives of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine. 2009; 133:57-61.
- Kim SM, Jo SL, Lee JS, Park SD, Hea KB, Ha HC, Kim SH, Hea MH, Kang KI. Investigation of Alpha 1-Proteinase Inhibitor in Serum and Specimen of Lung Cancer Patients. The Korean Journal of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery. 1994; 27(5):364-73.
- Mun CH, Kim YT. Average Numbers of Regional Lymph Nodes in Radically Resected Surgical Specimens. Annals of Surgical Treatment and Research. 1979 Jun; 21(6):63-68.
- Rotterdam H, Sheahan DG, Sommers SC. Biopsy diagnosis of the digestive tract. American Journal of Surgical Pathology. 1982 Jul; 6(5):483.
- Bancroft JD, Stevens A, Turner DR. Theory and practice of histological techniques. 6th (edn), Churchill Livingstone, 2007 Dec.
- Afrifa CG, Ofosu1 FG, Bamford SA, Atiemo SM, Aboh IJK, Gyampo O, Ahiamadjie H, Adeti JP, Arthur JK. Health Risk Assessment of Heavy Metal Exposure from Soil Dustat Selected Fuel Filling Stations in Accra. International Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 Jul; 4(7):289-96.
- Akoto O, Abankwa E. Heavy Metals Contamination and Speciation in Sediments of the Owabi Reservoir. Environmental Research Journal. 2014; 8(1):10-16.
- Beevi KS, Bindu GR. Analysis of Nuclei Detection with Stain Normalization in Histopathology Images. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 Sep; 8(23):1-5.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.