Total views : 212
Analysis of Dealer Perception and Promotional Measures of Rubber Products
An enterprise can remain in a business and make profit over the long term only by satisfying the needs of its customers and dealers. Dealers’ satisfaction plays an important role in sustaining his behavior to repeat purchases or in further association with the brand. Perception of dealers may widely vary in terms of price, quality, service, commission etc. The objective of the study was to know the dealer perception of rubber products, to understand the dealer’s satisfaction level in the sale of rubber products in relation to others. To know whether advertisement and promotional activities now provided by company is sufficient and to know whether the dealers are satisfied with the services of distributers and to know the suggestions of dealer about the improvement of rubber products.
Capacity Utilization, Dealer, Perception.
- Bhore SB, Bhore JB, Gatkul BI. Dealers opinion and perception towards marketing activity of milk brands Sonai, Rajhans, Amul, Chitale and Varna from Hadapsar. International Indexed and Referred Research Journal. 2012 Jul; 3(34).
- Md. Moniruzzaman. A study on dealer’ preference towards water pumps with special reference to Chennai city. Global Journal of Management and Business Research: E Marketing. 2015; 15(1).
- Wan YKP. Minding the gap in the gaming industry, International Journal of Contemporary Hospitality Management. 2014; 26(1):130–15.
- Holmlund M, Strandvik T. Perception configurations in business relationships. Management Decision. 1999; 37(9):686–96.
- Kachersky L, Lerman D. Bridging marketing’s intentions and consumer perceptions. Journal of Consumer Marketing. 2013; 30(7):544–52.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.