Total views : 431
Synthetic Optimal System Algorithm-Gear Design
Objectives: The gear design is important for operating of any device, vehicle and moving parts. Gear transmission design begins with the minimizing the thickness of gear, part, number of teeth etc. Methods: This is the biggest ambition of all designers. The algorithms used for optimizations are very stretchy and are gaining more importance in all technological applications. For the communal based new algorithm offers a well-disciplined ways to create and compare a better design solution so as to produce most advantageous designing. This article gives a new minimizing technique system based program, Synthetic Optimal System Algorithm (SOSA), is proposed to for minimizing a gear design solution. Outcomes: The outcomes are compared with the design structure in existence.
Gear Design, Module, Synthetic Optimal System Algorithm (SOSA), Spur Gear etc, Teeth.
- International Conference on Innovation and Information Management (ICIIM 2012). 2012. Available from: http://www.conferencealerts.com/show-event?id=ca18sm86
- Afshari M, Sajedi H. A novel synthetic optimal algorithm for solving the job shop scheduling problem. International Journal of Computer Applications. 2012 Jun; 48(14):46-53.
- Yunfang C. A general framework for multi-objective optimization optimal algorithms. International Journal of Smart Systems and Applications. 2012 Jun; 6:1-13.
- Singh AK, Saxena R, Misra A. Optimization of internal spur gear design by using genetic algorithm. MIT International Journal of Mechanical Engineering. 2012 Jun; 2(1):22-30.
- Buiga O, Popa C-O. Optimal mass design of a single-stage helical gear unit with genetic algorithms. Proceedings of the Romanian Academy Series A. 2012; 13(3):243-50.
- Dudley DW. Handbook of Practical Gear Design. New York: McGraw-Hill Book Co; 1994.
- Design Data: Data Book of Engineers by PSG College-Kalaikathir Achchagam. Available from: http://www.amazon.in/DESIGN-DATA-ENGINEERS-COLLEGE-KALAIKATHIR-COIMBATORE/dp/8192735508
- A Micro Synthetic optimal Framework. Available from: http://www.scielo.org.mx/scielo.php?script=sci_arttext&pid=S1870-90442011000100015
- Rajarasalnath S, Balasubramanian K. New algorithm to address confounding problems in Taguchi parameter design-a practical study. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 Dec; 8(35):1-7.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.