Total views : 316
Products of Animal Origin with Vegetable Components
Objectives: The objective of the investigations to develop technologies for producing dairy and meat products using vegetable raw materials for enriching them with physiologically functional ingredients. Methods: The methods of the investigations are represented by standardized and generally accepted research practices and also by special methods applying modern instrumentation and information technologies, including such methods as gas chromatography and microscopic examination. Statistical processing and verification of the results were carried out applying the programs of Microsoft Office 2010 for Windows, Compass Graphic, MathCAD, version 16.0, software MultiChrome Origin 7.5 (Origin Lab, USA), Protein and Generic 2.0 (Russia). Findings: The study develops the processes as follows: Technology for manufacturing fermented milk drink produced of whole milk using kefir inoculums and syrup of dandelion and linden flowers; technology for manufacturing frozen curd uncooked products using low oil raw material expression products; technology for manufacturing fermented milk ice cream made with syrups of briar and sea buckthorn berries and also the technology for producing inoculums based on pure cultures of Streptococcus thermophilus, Lactobacillus bulgaricus and Bifidobacteria; recipes of rolls “Izyskaniy” with mushrooms and “Osobiy” with dried apricots; recipes of thermally treated convenience meat products with added press cakes of low oil raw materials; recipes of low fat sausages. As a result of combining raw materials of animal and vegetable origins the nourishing and biological values of traditional product mix increase. This helps improve digestion and body resistance against negative factors of the environment. Applications/ Improvements: The suggested recipes and technologies make it possible to solve the problems of reprocessing vegetable and animal materials in the complex, feasible and environmentally safe manner in closed production cycle.
Enrichment, Products of Animal Origin, Vegetable Raw Materials.
- Guzel-Seydim ZB, Kok-Tas T, Greene AK, Seydim AC. Review: functional properties of kefir. Critical Reviews in Food Science and Nutrition. 2011; 51(3):261–8. PMid: 21390946.
- Bhat ZF, Bhat H. Milk and dairy products as functional foods: A review. International Journal of Dairy Science. 2011; 6:1–12.
- Chung SY, Kim MK. Antioxidant nutrient intakes and corresponding biomarkers associated with the risk of atopic dermatitis in young children. Eur J Clin Nutr. 2010; 64(3):245–52.
- Beer H. Dairy products and physical stature: A systematic review and meta analysis of controlled trials. Econ Hum Biol. 2012; 10(3):299–309.
- Chaplinskiy VV, Kablukova YeV, Toshev AD, Lukin AA. Kefir enriched with arrow-wood syrup. Dairy Industry. 2014; 3.
- Khodjaeva U, Bojnanska T, Vietoris V, Sytar O. About food additives as important part of functional food. Journal of Microbiology, Biotechnology and Food Sciences. Slovak University of Agriculture. 2013; 2:2227–37.
- Fetterman JW. Therapeutic potential of n-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids in disease. Am J Health Syst Pharm. 2011; 66(13):1169–79.
- Golubeva LV, Pozhidayeva YeA, Popov ES. Developing technology and evaluating quality of dry mix and of enriched soft ice cream on its basis. Food Industry. 2015; 11:32–4.
- Sun-Waterhouse D, Edmonds L, Wadhwa S, Wibisono R. Producing ice cream using a substantial amount of juice from kiwifruit with green, gold or red flesh. Food Research International. 2013; 50(2):647–56.
- Charalampopoulos D, Pandiella S, Webb C. Growth studies of potentially pro-biotic lactic acid bacteria in cereal-based substrates. Journal of Applied Microbiology. 2002; 92:851–9.
- Turgut T, Carkmakci S. Investigation of the possible use of probiotics in ice cream manufacture. International Journal of Dairy Technology. 2009; 62(3):444–51.
- Nikonovich SN, Timofeyenko TI, Spilnik IV. New types of vegetable oils of ideal composition. Food Industry. 2011; 3:9–13.
- Mamikonyan ML. Reincarnation of GOST degradation enforcement. Meat Row. 2013; 1(51):18–21.
- Ozherelyeva ON, Anshukova AO. Principal modern trends in vegetable oil production. Economics, Innovations, Quality Management. VGUIT. 2014; 4(9):79.
- Cheremushkina IV, Slepokurova YuI, Ozherelyeva ON. Problems of food production and quality control. Economics, Innovations, Quality Management. VGUIT. 2015; 1(1):158–9.
- Zhidkov V, Gornostayeva Z. Transformation of international standards of nutrition due to increasing demand for ecologically clean products. IJST. 2016 Aug; 9(29).
- Sivathanu B. Factors affecting consumer preference towards the organic food purchasing. IJST. 2015 Dec; 8(23).
- Shulpekova YuO. Probiotics and functional food products. RZhGGK. 2012; 22(3):70–9.
- Shamsul NS, Ramli SP, Kamarudin SK. Bio-alcohol from anaerobic co-digestion of agriculture and animal wastes. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016; 9(21).
- Singh H, Singh P, Hundal SS. Vermicomposting of animal dung and its laboratory evaluation. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2012; 5(7).
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.