Total views : 220
Secure the Cloud Data Transmissionusing an Improved RSA Algorithm
Objectives: To overcome the cloud data security challenges, a few recommendations have been proposed along with RSA encryption algorithm. Methods: The RSA algorithm can be defined as an asymmetric key algorithm which is used to develop the strong security model. In cloud computing so many encryption schemes are used for security. In the proposed model the RSA is used to build new security model because it is tightly secured algorithm. Findings: Many organizations are migrating to cloud environment, it is imperative to understand the data security issues surrounding cloud computing. The data security is attained by using modified RSA algorithm. Improvements: In this paper we propose a modified RSA encryption algorithm with longest common sub sequence of a string (LCS). The encrypted and decrypted files are compared and the correctness of proposed system is proved.
Cloud Computing, DNA, LCS Algorithm, RSA Algorithm, Security.
- CSA Cloud Security Alliance. http://www.CloudSecurityalliance.org. Date accessed: 05/09/2015.
- Technology Research. http://www.gartner.com. Date accessed: 09/10/2015.
- Jianhua C, Duan Y, Zhang T, Fan J. Study on the Security Models and Strategies of Cloud Computing. Procedia Engineering. 2012; 23: 2222–27.
- Paul PK, Ghose MK. Cloud Computing: Possibilities, Challenges and Opportunities with Special Reference to its Emerging need in the Academic and Working area of Information Science. Procedia Engineering. 2011; 23: 586– 93.
- Ramgovind S, Eloff MM, Smith E. The Management of Security in Cloud Computing. 2010 Information Security for South Africa, IEEE. 2010.
- Sengupta SS, Kaulgud V, Sharma VS. Cloud Computing Security-Trends and Research Directions. IEEE world conference, 2011.p. 524–31.
- Arora R, Parashar A.Maintaining Data Confidentiality and Security over Cloud: An Overview. International Journal of Engineering Research and Applications (IJERA). 2013 July, 4, pp.1922-26.
- Thilagavathy R, Murugan A. Cloud Computing: A Survey on Security Issues and DNA, ID-base Cryptography. Indian Journal of Science and Technology (INDJST),2016 July; 9(28): 1–6. Crossref
- Padmaja N, Koduru P. Providing Data Security in Cloud Computing Using Public Key Cryptography. International Journal of Engineering Sciences Research. 2013; 4(1):1059– 63.
- Forrester. http://forrester.com. Date accessed: 08/09/2016.
- Te Y, tsai. The constrained longest common sub sequence problem. Information processing letters. 2003; 88(2003):173–176. Crossref
- Balaraja L, Murugan A. Multidimensional Longest Increasing Sub sequence and Its Variants Discovery Using DNA Operations. Mining Intelligence and Knowledge Exploration.Springer International Publishing; 2013.p.444– 52.
- Saravanan N, Mahendiran A, Subramanian NV, Sairam N. An Implementation of RSA Algorithm in Google Cloud using Cloud SQL. Research Journal of Applied Sciences Engineering and Technology. 2012;4(19):3574–79.
- Parsi K, Singaraju S. Data Security in Cloud computing using RSA Algorithm. International journal of Research in Computer and Communication technology.IJRCCT. 2012 September;1(4):143–46.
- Ashutosh Kumar D. Cloud-User Security Based on RSA and MD5 Algorithm for Resource Attestation and Sharing in Java Environment. Software Engineering (CONSEG) CSI Sixth International Conference on IEEE, 2012.
- Elisa B. Privacy-Preserving Digital Identity Management for Cloud Computing. IEEE Data Engineering. 2009;32(1): 21–27.
- Wang QWC, Kui R. Ensuring Data Storage Security in Cloud Computing. IWQoS, 2009.
- Limitaitons of RSA. https://dedekindsparadise.wordpress.com/2011/07/24/ limitations - of- rsa/. Data accessed: 10/07/2016.
- Diff Now. https://www.diffnow.com/. Data accessed: 09/10/2016.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.