Total views : 354
Effects of Career Management of Hospital Worker on Career Satisfaction
Objectives: To study the human resources management and labor-management control of hospital personnel by verifying the influence factor of individual and group on satisfaction and by deducing an implication for the human resources management. Methods Analysis: The investigation was performed on personnel of the two university hospitals located at Seoul and in Gyeonggi-do province from March of 2015 until June. The questionnaire was provided for self-completion for the survey study and the data was collected until June of 2016 by sending e-mails. The total number of collected questionnaires was 200 and the investigation was performed on total 160 questionnaires. Findings: First, to verify the general characteristics of the targets, the descriptive statistics as frequency and percentage were applied. Second, to verify the validity, reliability and correlation between individual and group career management and the career satisfaction, there were applied factorial analysis and the analysis based on Pearson’s correlation coefficient. Third, multiple regression analysis was applied to examine the effect of individual and group career management according to age and employment history on the career satisfaction. Applications: It can be understood that career management is a prerequisite for career satisfaction, and especially that the group career management has larger effects on career satisfaction than the individual management.
Career Management, Career Satisfaction, Hospital, Hospital Worker, Organization.
- Kyoungho C, Jiae K. Analysis of the efficiency of the u-healthcare industry. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 Apr; 8(S7):471–81.
- Seungil K. Effects of occupational satisfaction and professional occupational cognition of nurse assistants on group concentration [Master's degree thesis]. Inje University, Graduate School of Public Health; 2011.
- Taesoo K. Effects of educational demand and turnover intention of medical institute personnel on occupational satisfaction [Master's degree thesis]. Hanyang University, Graduate School of Public Health; 2005.
- Yoonhyun L. Analysis on factors of occupational satisfaction of hospital personnel. Health and Social Science. 2007 Jan; 20(1):127–56.
- Gicheon T. Research on total quality management of medical institutes. Hospital Management Academic Journal. 2003 Mar; 8(4):26–56.
- Myungsook K. Effects of empowerment to nurse practitioners on career satisfaction and group concentration. Hospital Management Academic Journal. 2004 Feb; 9(2):23–45.
- Yangkyun K, Moonshil C, Kitaek J, Yeonghoon K. Research on interrelation between empowerment, operational concentration and group concentration of dental hygienists. Hospital Management Academic Journal. 2003 Dec; 8(4):76–110.
- Haesoo C. Effects of individual and group career management on occupational satisfaction and concentration of hotel personnel [Master's degree thesis]. Sejong University, Graduate School of Public Health; 2005.
- Yeonju K, Soyeon P, Jinkyung K. Correlations between quality of life and job stress among occupational therapists working at rehabilitation hospitals. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016 Jul; 9(25):1–7.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.