Total views : 119
Event Characterizationfor Recognizingsignificant Information of Earthquake Characteristics from Twitter Data
Objective: The natural disasters (example: Queensland Flood in 2010‐2011 and Earthquake, Tsunami and Nuclear Crisis in Japan 2011, Typhoon Haiyan in 2013) a huge number of notices showed up on different social media. This proposes individuals’ dependence on online networking on occasion of disaster has expanded colossally at that time. Notwithstanding, the best worry to emergency services with regards to reaping data from clients of online networking is the nature of the got information. Methods/Analysis:At present it is exceedingly hazardous to separate between data that has a high level of disaster significance and that data which has a low level of disaster pertinence. What’s more, this is not just an impairment, it represents a critical test that if determined can mean the distinction between life‐saving choices and life‐wasting choices. This task investigations natural disaster related discussion in Twitter that happens amid the dynamic conditions of an unfurling disaster. Findings: The primary commitment is in the production of another coding classification that emergency services and analysts in emergency correspondences can utilize when breaking down substance identifying with natural disasters. The second commitment is the system that joins novel elements utilizing well‐established algorithms to recognize disaster applicable discussions from online networking streams. Improvement: These Techniques for expanding out subjective consideration to vast scale quantitative research in the zone of online networking and Twitter research is the third assurance of this analysis.
Earthquake Characteristics, Predicted MMI Maps, Regression Models, Twitter Data
- Bakhoum E, Cheng M. MEMS Acceleration Sensor with Large Dynamic Range and High Sensitivity.
- J.Microelectromechanical Syst.2012; 21(5):1043–48.
- Kumagai, Jean . A Brief History of Earthquake Warnings.IEEE Spectrum. Retrieved 2009-05-09.
- Mahalia Miller ,Lynne Burks, Rezabosagh Zadeh. Rapid Estimation of Ground Shaking Intensity by Combining Simple Earthquake Characteristics with tweets. Tenth U.S.National conference on Earthquake engineering, Anchorage. Alaska:2014.
- USGS fact sheets on Early warning and shakealert. shakealert- an earthquake early warning system for United States west coast.
- Dio K. Early Warning Systems for Natural Disaster Reduction.Springer; 2003.
- Earthquakes and Tsunamis- Disaster Prevention and Mitigation Efforts. Japan Meteorological Agency.
- Miodrag Bolic.Theory and implementation of particle filters.
- O’Connor B, Balasubramanyan R, Routledge BR, Smith NA.From Tweets to Polls: Linking Text Sentiment to Public Opinion Time Series. Proc. Int’l AAAI Conf. Weblogs and Social Media, 2010.
- Ebner M Schiefner M.Microblogging - More than Fun?. Proc. IADIS Mobile Learning Conference2008.p. 155– 9.2008.
- Passant A, Hastrup T, Bojars U, Breslin J.Microblogging: A Semantic Web and Distributed Approach. Proc. Fourth Workshop Scripting for the Semantic Web (SFSW ’08). http://data. semanticweb.org/workshop/scripting/2008/ paper/11, 2008.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.