Total views : 193
Factors Which affect the use Intention of the Social Welfare Service of the Disabled: Focused on the Disabled of Chungcheongbuk-do Province
Objectives: This study was conducted for the disabled to activate the use of the disabled welfare facilities of the disabled and ultimately encourage them to use the disabled welfare facilities positively by examining the factors which affect the use intention of the social welfare service in using it. Methods/Statistical Analysis: As a survey study of correlation, this study was conducted from June 1, 2014 to Oct 30, 2014, and the subjects were 74 disabled people who lived in C city. The collected data was processed by real number, percentage, average and standard deviation, t-test and ANOVA, and post-hoc with scheffe's test, Pearson Correlation, and regression analysis using SPSS Program 20.0. Findings: This study result, Trouble in using transportation had the most influence on the use intention of the social welfare service, where explanatory power was 95%. Improvements/Applications: It is considered that to improve the use intention of the social welfare service of the disabled, it is considered that by grasping the perception level of health state, health counseling must be done customized for the individual, and that by expanding the experience of the social welfare service use of the disabled through provision of information on it, it is possible to expand the use intention.
Affect the use Intention, Province, Welfare Service.
- Jeoung JH. German welfare state with social welfare services, Jipmundang. 2007.
- Kang HG. South Korea’s social welfare delivery system: comparisons between countries for projects, social services delivery system development for exploring new horizons symposium Kit. Economic welfare foundation, Korea Institute for Health and Social Affairs joint meeting. 2011; 24–35.
- Andersen RM, Newman J. Societal and Individual determinants of Medical care Utilization in the United states, Health and Society. 1973; 51(1):95–124.
- Lee KO, Lee MJ. Factors affecting the material well-being is also interested in using the service and needs of the elderly. Korea Gerontology. 2001; 21(2):113–24.
- Kang YJ, Kang HG. A Study on the Factors Related to Awareness and Intentions of Use of Welfare Services for the Elderly among the Aged in Korea, Elderly Welfare Study. 2005; 28:255–94.
- Jeon BY, Kow SM, Lee HJ. Factors affecting the medical use of disabled elderly. Korea Gerontology. 2011; 31(1):171–88.
- Yeatts DE, Tomas C, Edward F. Service use among low-income minority elderly: Strategies for overcoming barriers. The Gerontologist. 1992; 32(1):24–32.
- Lee BJ, Kim YD, Yeu YJ, Kang HG, Nam CS. Korea institutionalization of social services problems: National Employment Strategy for the experience and outlook. Job Creation Vision International Symposium Kit. 2006; 223–61.
- Yoon SY. Study material for factors that affect the priority needs of the disabled, Health and Social Studies. 2003; 23(1):59–102.
- Yoo HS, Jeon DI. A study in factors affecting utilization and access of disability service. Journal of Rehabilitation Research. 2008; 12(1):1–17.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.