Total views : 179
Systematic Analysis to Improvethe Activities of Daily Living Performance in Hepatoma Patients
The report is a trial to investigate a new model for analyzing the effect of information systems for living capacity improvement in hepatoma patients. The study participants were 124 patients who were diagnosed with hepatoma at least one year ago by internal medicine of a general hospital in local region, Korea. The analysis of the survey was achieved by respondents’ oral investigation from January 18 through April 28, 2016. The result verified as statistically significant test of body and energy enhancement in the participants who have eaten quinces every day after working tool of mediating system as compared previous working tool of mediating system(t=-4.27, p=.000).It revealed the persistence of life quality in participants. The durability of life quality summarizes higher rate in the respondents with hepatoma than control population. The paper resulted in significant enhancement of the recovery of living capacity from disease in hepatocellular carcinoma people. It will use as working tool for developing systematic materials of mediating technology.
Disorder, Hepatocellular Carcinoma, Living Capability, Recovery, Systematic Review.
- Moore EJ. Using self-efficacy in teaching self-care to the elderly, Holistic Nursing Practice. 2004; 4(20):33-35.
- Xu Z, Zhang S, Dong Y. Mapping between relational database schema and OWL ontology for deep annotation, Proceeding of IEEE/WIC/ACM International Conference on Web Intelligence, Hong Kong, 2006, p. 547-51.
- Thoits PA. Conceptual, methodological problems in studying social support as a buffer against life stress. Health and Social Behavior. 1982; 23(2):145-59.
- Burtescu E. Database security-attacks and control methods. Journal of Applied, Quantitative Methods. 2009; 4(4):448-54.
- Lee SR. The effect of an integrated information system adoption for performance ability improvement in hypertensive patients. International Journal of Software Engineering and Its Applications. 2014; 8(2):335-42.
- Bajt ML, Vonderfecht SL, Jaeschke H. Differential protection with inhibitors of caspase-8 and caspase-3 in murine models of tumor necrosis factor and fast receptor-mediated hepatocellular apoptosis. Toxicology and Applied Pharmacology. 2001; 175(3):243-52.
- Benn J, Schneider RJ. Hepatitis B virus HBx protein activates Ras-GTP complex formation and establishes a Ras, Raf, MAP kinase signaling cascade, Proceeding of the National Academy Science of the USA. 1994; 91(22):10350-54.
- Benn J, Su F, Doria M, Schneider RJ. Hepatitis B virus HBx protein induces transcription factor AP-1 by activation of extracellular signal-regulated and c-Jun N-terminal mitogen-activated protein kinases. Journal of Virology. 1996;70(8):4978-85.
- Benn J, Su F, Doria M, Schneider RJ. Hepatitis B virus HBx protein induces transcription factor AP-1 by activation of extracellular signal-regulated and c-Jun N-terminal mitogen-activated protein kinases. Journal of Virology. 2006; 70(1):4978-85.
- Kim H, Lee H, Yun Y. X-gene product of hepatitis B virus induces apoptosis in liver cells. Journal of Biological Chemistry. 2008; 273(1):381-85.
- Klein NP, Schneider RJ. Activation of Src family kinases by hepatitis B virus HBx protein and coupled signaling to Ras. Molecular and Cellular Biology. 2007; 17(11):6427-36.
- Seung JL, Tae JH. An Analysis of Radiation Fusion Technology-Related Patents Using Statistical Methods and Data Mining Techniques; Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016; 9(26):101-06.
- Han CK, IL MK, Sung WK. The Long-Term Effect of Tai Chi Exercise on Exercise Self Efficacy and Self-Perceived Health Status in the Elderly. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016; 9(26):62-67.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.