Total views : 199
Implementation of Multifunction Integration Module for Water Quality Measurement
Objectives: Currently, according to the industry due to home, industrial, sewage used in various types of facilities can pollute the water directly and indirectly. Thus, the new service to determine the safety of the user himself water is absolutely necessary. In this paper, we designed and implemented an integrated quality measurement module in order to develop an automatic water quality measuring system. Methods/Statistical analysis: To this end, we implement the pH sensors, dissolved oxygen sensors, conductivity sensors, four sensors is a water meter integrated entry of the temperature sensor. Findings: In this paper, we want to develop an automatic water quality measuring system with integrated sensor module. To this end, pH sensors, conductivity sensors, ORP sensors, temperature sensors developed a module integrating sensor. The basic structure of the instrument was composed motherboards to feature that in general the data sent to the smartphone as a versatile and integrated sensor module. Through this, we developed an integration module to validate all information measurement results, regardless of water quality only by a simple application of a portable meter with a smartphone in real time and place. Improvements/Applications: In this paper, we developed an integrated water quality measurement data from the sensor module to receive further technology transfer to smart devices. In addition, by utilizing the measured data, we designed an algorithm for water quality analysis, and calculation results.
Conductivity Sensor, Integration Module, pH Sensor, ORP Sensor, Temperature Sensor Water Quality Analysis Algorithms.
- National Waterworks Information System. http://www.waternow.go.kr/openPage.do?OPENCODE=PG_STAT03.Date accessed: 04/06/2016.
- Korea Environment Corporation. http://www.keco.or.kr/.Date accessed: 07/03/2016.
- Ministry of Environment. Groundwater quality measurement operating results report: Korea;, 2014.
- Sophocleous MA. Combining the soil-water balance and water-level fluctuation methods to estimate natural groundwater recharge-practical aspects., Journal of Hydrology.1991 May; 124(3-4):229–41.
- Sayana VBM, Arunbabu E, Mahesh Kumar L, Ravichandran S, Karunakaran K. Groundwater responses to artificial recharge of rainwater in Chennai, India: A case study in an educational institution campus. Indian Journal of Science and Technology., 2010; 3(2):124-30.
- Lagos E. Characterization of groundwater hydrochemistry and quality assessment., Ethiopian Journal of Environmental Studies and Management., 2013; 6:63–75.
- Srikanthan L, Jayaseelan J, Narendran D, Manikandan I, Singh SH. Determination of groundwater quality using WQI in parts of Chennai city, Tamil Nadu., Indian Journal of Science and Technology., 2013; 3(8):81–4.
- Jiang P, Kong Y. Design of data video base station of WSNs oriented water environment monitoring.Chin J SensActuat.. 2008 Jul; 29-31(21):1581–85.
- Wooseung J, Kim TH, Choi K, Kang NG. Leakage pattern monitoring method of CEP based water supply block system. Indian Journal of Science and Technology., 2015 Oct;8(27):1-6.
- Hoe SL. Issues and procedures in adopting structural equation modeling technique.Journal of Applied Quantitative Method., 2008; 3(1):79–83.
- Dhanasekaran S, Guruswamy S, Ramachandran K, Subbiah S, Panneerselvam S. Temperature selective based locomotive water dispenser. Indian Journal of Science and Technology., 2014 Oct; 7(10):1-6.
- Muto S, Suzuki O, Amano T, Morisawa M. A plastic optical fibre sensor for real-time humidity monitoring.Measurement Science and Technology., 2003; 14(6):746.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.