Total views : 158
Continuous k-Nearest Neighbor Queries in Wireless Environments
Objectives: Network Coding-based Spatial Air Index (NCSAI) has been proposed for improving query performance of continuous k-nearest neighbor queries in road networks. Methods: Due to unreliable nature of wireless links, network coding has been playing an important role in wireless environments and improves scalability and throughput. In this work,NCSAI has been adapted using XOR-based network coding because it is simple and efficient coding strategy. Findings: Experiments have been conducted for evaluating query performance, the experimental result show that performance of NCSAI better than state-of-the-art Network Partition Index (NPI). Improvements: We can improve the performance of NCSAI by adapting an efficient network coding strategies.
Continuous k-Nearest Neighbor Queries, Network Coding-Based Spatial Air Index (NCSAI), Network Partition Index (NPI), Road Networks, Wireless Environments
- Imielinski T, Viswanathan S, Badrinath BR. Data on Air: Organization and Access, IEEE Transaction on Knowledge and Data Engineering. 1997; 9:353−72.
- Li G, Zhou Q, Li J. A Novel Scheduling Algorithm for Supporting Periodic Queries in Broadcast Environments, IEEE Transaction on Mobile Computing. 2015; 14:419−32.
- Sun W, Qin Y, Wu J, Zheng B, Zhang Z, Yu P, Zhang J. Air Indexing for On-Demand XML Data Broadcast, IEEE Transaction on Parallel and Distributed Systems. 2014; 25:1371−81.
- Zheng B, Lee W, Lee DL. On Searching Continuous k-Nearest Neighbors in Wireless Data Broadcast Systems, IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing. 2007; 6:748−61.
- Mouratidis K, Bakiras S, Papadias D. Continuous Monitoring of Spatial Queries in Wireless Broadcast Environments, IEEE Transaction on Mobile Computing. 2009; 8:1297–311.
- HouL U, Zhao HJ, Yiu ML, Li Y,Gong Z. Towards Online Shortest Path Computation, IEEE Transaction on Knowledge and Data Engineering. 2014; 26:1012−25.
- Sun W, Chen C, Zheng B, Chen C, Liu P. An Air Index for Spatial Query Processing in Road Networks, IEEE Transaction on Knowledge and Data Engineering. 2015; 27:382−95.
- Kim S, Kang SH. Scheduling Data Broadcast: An Efficient Cut-Off Point Between Periodic and On-Demand Data, IEEE Communications Letters. 2010; 14:1176−78.
- Ahlswede R, Cai N, Li SY, Yeung RW. Network Information Flow, IEEE Transaction on Information Theory. 2000; 46:1204–16.
- Sagduyu Y, Ephremides A. Cross-Layer Optimization of MAC and Network Coding in Wireless Queuing Tandem Networks, IEEE Transaction on Information Theory. 2008; 54:554–71.
- Birk Y, Kol T. Coding on demand by an informed source (ISCOD) for efficient broadcast of different supplemental data to caching clients. IEEE Transaction on Information Theory.2006, 52, pp. 2825–2830.
- Zhan C, LeeV CS, Wang J, Xu Y. Coding-Based Data Broadcast Scheduling in On-Demand Broadcast, IEEE Transaction on Wireless Communications. 2011; 10:3774−83.
- Gharehchopogh FS, Khaze SR, Maleki I. A New Approach in Bloggers Classification with Hybrid of K-Nearest Neighbor and Artificial Neural Network Algorithms, Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 Feb; 8(3):237−46.
- Mohammadi R, Ghaffari A. Optimizing Reliability through Network Coding in Wireless Multimedia Sensor Networks, Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 May; 8(9):834−41.
- Kolahdouzan M, Shahabi C. Continous k-Nearest Neighbor Queries in Spatial Network Databases. Proceedings of Spatio-Temporal Database Management, 2004, p. 33−40.
- Li F, Cheng D, Hadjieleftheriou M, Kollios G, Teng S. On Trip Planning Queries in Spatial Databases. Proceeding of 9th International Conference on Advanced Spatial Temporal Databases, 2005, p. 923–23.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.