Total views : 237
Analysis of Options of Cooperative Processing of Measurements in Long-Range Multistatic Radar System
Background/Objectives: The study considers the options of cooperative processing of long-range measurements in multistatic radio-technical systems. The information on the sum of distances improves the precision of the estimated range. Method: The investigations employ simulation and statistical models describing the techniques of cooperative processing of the radar information for the case of three-station radio-technical system. Findings: The calculated range values include all measurements obtained by the multistatic system with their relevant weights. The investigations show the effects produced by the selected number of stations and by the precision of the original measurements on the formation of the resulting estimations under the conditions of different initial data that help achieve the preset precision within shorter intervals without the limitations of the object movement hypothesis. The new results of this study are represented by the equations that describe the slant distances in the course of cooperative processing of measurements with different types of the correlation matrix of the errors and for different options of data processing. It has been proven that the suggested option of measurement processing possesses high informational stability against any anomalous measurements. Applications/Improvements: The results of this study will be helpful for upgrading the existing radio navigation systems and for developing justified requirements to any prospective research studies in this area of investigation.
Cumulative Long-Range, Cooperative Processing, Long-Range, Least Square Method, Multistatic, Root-Mean-Square Error.
- Averianov V. Multistatic radar station and system. Minsk, Science and Technics. 1978.
- Chernyak VS. The multistatic radar, Moscow, Radio and Communications. 1993.
- Baker CJ, Hume AL. Netted radar sensing. Aerospace and Electronic Systems Magazine, IEEE. 2003 Feb; 18(2):3–6. ISSN 0885-8985. Doi: 10.1109/MAES.2003.1183861.
- Bradaric GT, Capraro DD, Weiner, Wicks MC. Multistatic radar systems signal processing. Radar, 2006 IEEE Conference. 2006 Apr. p. 106–13. Doi: 10.1109/RADAR.2006.1631783.
- Bradaric GT, Capraro DD, Weiner, Wicks MC. A Framework for the Analysis of Multistatic Radar Systems with Multiple Transmitters Electromagnetics in Advanced Applications, 2007 ICEAA 2007. International Conference. 2007. p. 443–6. Doi: 10.1109/ICEAA.2007.4387333.
- Bradaric GT, Capraro, Wicks MC. Sensor placement for improved target resolution in distributed radar systems. Proceedings of the 2008 IEEE Radar Conference. 2008 May. p. 345–50.
- Rani HS, Chaitanya TK. Detection of multiple targets by multistatic RADAR. International Journal of Engineering and Technical Research. 2015 Jul; 3(7). ISSN: 2321-0869 (O),.
- Uruski P, Sankowski S, Kowalczuk Z. Navigational-radar tracking algorithm supported with multiple-sensor data. Proc of GRS 2000, Berlin. 2000; 27–32.
- Kabakchiev C, Garvanov I, Kyovtorov V. Height Target Estimation in a Three Positioned Radar System, Cybernetics and information technologies. Sofia. 2005; 5(2).
- Daun M, Koch W. Multistatic target tracking for non-cooperative illumination by DAB/DVB-T. IEEE Radar Conference, Rome. 2008. p. 1–6.
- Inggs M, Griffiths H, Fioranelli F, Ritchie М. Multistatic radar: System requirements and experimental validation. 2014 International Radar Conference. Doi: 10.1109/RADAR.2014.7060435.
- Webster T, Higgins T. Detection Aided Multistatic Velocity Back projection for passive radar. 2015 IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing (ICASSP). 2015. p. 5580–4. Doi: 10.1109/ICASSP.2015.7179039.
- Bo L, Yao S, Zhou C-Y. Study of multistatic radar against velocity-deception jamming. 2011 International Conference on Electronics, Communications and Control (ICECC). 2011. p. 1044–7. Doi: 10.1109/ICECC.2011.6066436.
- Wen J-H, Li J-S, Yang C-Y, Chen C-H, Chen H-C. Localization Scheme of Multistatic Radars System based on the Information of Measured Signal Broadband and Wireless Computing, Communication and Applications (BWCCA), 2014 Ninth International Conference. 2014. p. 462–6. Doi: 10.1109/BWCCA.2014.136.
- Ryndyk AG, Myakinkov AV, Smirnova DM, Gashinova MS. Estimation of coordinates of ground targets in multi-static forward scattering Radar Systems (Radar 2012), IET International Conference. 1–4. Doi: 10.1049/comp. 2012.1572.
- Greco MS, Stinco P, Gini F, Farina A. Cramer-Rao Bounds and Selection of Bistatic Channels for Multistatic Radar Systems. IEEE Transactions on Aerospace and Electronic Systems. 47(4):2934–48. Doi: 10.1109/TAES.2011.6034675.
- Yang B, Li J, Zhou Y. The target location study of multistatic radar based on non-cooperative emitter illumination. Information and Automation, 2008. ICIA 2008. International Conference. 2008. p. 1433–6. Doi: 10.1109/ICINFA. 2008. 4608227.
- Hara S, Ishimoto T. Effect of Pivot Nodes Selection Schemes on Self-Localization Performance in a Mobile Sensor Network. Global Telecommunications Conference, 2009. GLOBECOM. 2009. p. 1–6. Doi: 10.1109/GLOCOM.2009.5426276.
- Mashkov GM, Borisov EG, Vladyko AG, Gomonova AI. The Use of Software-Defined Radio Systems in Multilateral Navigation Radio Systems. Infocommunications Journal. А publication of the scientific association for infocommunications (HTE). VII, 2. Budapest University of Technology and Economics Department of Networked Systems and Services, Budapest. 2015; 26–31. ISSN 2061-2079.
- Borisov EG, Mashkov GM, Vladyko AG. Analysis of Object Positioning Accuracy Provided by Range-Finding Systems of Various Types. Russian Aeronautics. 58(4):401–6. Doi: 10.3103/S1068799815040078.
- Sivasubramanian M. Application of Algebra to Geometry. IJST. 2009 Oct; 2(10).
- Taherpour A, Hosseinpour A, Abasabadi L The Solve of Fuzzy Integral Equation by using Quadrature Formula. IJST. 2016 Jul; 9(28).
- Borisov EG, Bachevskiy SV, Mashkov GM. Improving estimation precision of the unknown parameters by combined processing of redundant measurements in the system of spaced sensors. Sensors and Systems. 2016; 12(198):16–20.
- Kuzmin SZ. Foundational theory of radar information digital processing. Moscow, Soviet radio. 1974.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.