Total views : 210
Modern Hybrid Structures for Buildings and Constructions
Objectives: The study considers the areas of improvement of engineering structures and formulates the principles for developing hybrid structures combining the elements with different properties in one constructive system. Methods: The common feature of all approaches that have been described in this study is that the elements included in the hybrid (combined) structure possess different properties. This study provides the detailed analysis of the strut frame hybrid systems with artificial stress control. Findings: The principle of creating hybrid structures implies the efficient combination of different elements in one system that results in lower specific weight of the structure, in simpler production processes, in lower costs of the objects and in higher durability of the structures. The authors suggested and investigated principally new constructive forms of flat and spatial light hybrid (combined) strut frame type systems and the methods of their manufacturing. Technical solutions have been protected by the industrial patents. The stress-deformed conditions of the cross shaped spatial strut systems have been investigated. The rational parameters of the structures have been identified that ensure maximum effect obtained due to the metal consumption decrease. The study investigates the properties of the constructive nonlinearity of the strut frame systems under the conditions of vibrations. New active shapes of the tie bars of the strut frame beams have been found. Application of these new shapes of the tie bars makes it possible to improve the strength of the system by 5…23 %. Applications/Improvements: The combined method of prestressing the strut system applying different techniques of artificial stress and deformation control has been proposed. Application areas for the pre-stressing of this type have been identified.
Active Shapes of Tie Bars, Combined Pre-Stressing, Hybrid Structures Combined Structures, Pre-stressing, Strut Frame Systems, Spatial Crosswise Strut Systems.
- RF Industrial Patent No. 2186913 Е04 С 3/08. Pre-stressed strut frame beam. Egorov V.V. Issued 10.08. 2002 Bulletin No. 22.
- RF Industrial Patent No. 2184819 Е04 С 3/10. Pre-stressed strut frame girder. V.V. Egorov, Ye. N. Aleksashkin. Issued 10.07. 2002. Bulletin No. 19.
- RF Industrial Patent No. 2169243, Е04 С 3/10. Pre-stressed strut frame girder. V.V. Egorov, Ye. N. Aleksashkin. Issued 20.06.2001 Bulletin No. 17.
- RF Industrial Patent No. 2169242, Е04 С 3/08. Strut frame girder. Ye. N. Aleksashkin, V. V. Egorov, M. P. Zabrodin, D. S. Smetanin. Issued 20.06.2001. Bulletin No. 17.
- RF Industrial Patent No. 2173751, Е04 В 7/14. Pre-stressed cable-stayed structure. V.V. Egorov, Ye.N. Aleksashkin. Issued 20.09.2001 Bulletin No. 26.
- RF Industrial Patent No. 2182207, Е04 С 3/10. Collapsible wood-metal strut frame beam. V.V. Egorov, Ye.N. Aleksashkin. Issued 10.05.2002. Bulletin No. 13.
- RF Industrial Patent No. 2166038, Е04 С 3/18, 3/12. Structural element. Ye.N. Aleksashkin, V.V. Egorov. Issued 27.04.2001. Bulletin No. 12.
- RF Industrial Patent No. 2186914 Е04 С 3/10. Pre-stressed strut frame girder. V.V. Egorov. Issued 10.08.2002 Bulletin No. 22.
- RF Industrial Patent No. 2182208, Е04 С 3/10. Pre-stressed strut frame spacing girder. V.V. Egorov, Ye.N. Aleksashkin, M.P. Zabrodin, V.V. Veselov. Issued 10.05.2002 Bulletin No. 13.
- RF Industrial Patent No. 2193637 Е04 ВС 7/14. Pre-stressed cable-stayed structure. V.V. Egorov, Ye.N. Aleksashkin, M.P. Zabrodin, A.B. Pautov. Issued 27.11.2002 Bulletin No. 33.
- RF Industrial Patent No. 2190735, Е04 С 3/10. Method of combining the pre-stressing of perforated strut frame beam. V.V. Egorov. Issued 10.10.2002 Bulletin No. 28.
- Comell CA. Stochastic process models in structural engineering. Technical Report. 1969; 34:14-8.
- Deist FH, Dimitron C. The finite element method. S Afric Mech Engr. 1969; 19(5).
- Ditlevsen O. Narrow reliability analysis of frame Structures. J of Struct Mechanics. 1979; 1(4): 453-72.
- Ferry BJ, Castanheta M. Structural Safety. 2nd ed. Lisbon: Laboratorio Nacional de Engenharia Civil ; 1971. p. 217.
- Hasofer L. An exact and invariant first-order reliability format. J of the Engineering Mech Div. ASCE, 100, XoEMJ. 1974Feb:111-21.
- Mirzewski J. Niezawodnosc Konstrukcj Inzynierskich. Warczawa; 1989. p. 231.
- Metal Structures. Vol. 3 Special structures and constructions: Textbook for construction engineering high schools. In: Gorev VV (editor). Moscow: Vysshaya Shkola; 1999.
- Zabrodin MP. Constructive shapes of light combined strut frame systems for buildings and constructions in transport system [PhD thesis]. Moscow; 1999.
- Egorov VV. Developing constructive shapes and calculation methods for strut frame systems [PhD thesis]. Saint-Petersburg; 2004.
- Vlasov VZ. Thin-Walled Resilient Rods. 2nd ed. rev. Moscow: Fizmatgiz; 1959.
- Egorov VV. Mechanical and mathematical model for evaluating stress-deformed conditions of the combined system for roofing buildings and structures, Impact-factor 0.191. Bulletin of Civil Engineers. 2014Oct; 5(46):27-33.
- Swabarna R, Honey M, Mohapatro BJ. Sustainable environment using smart materials in smart structures. IJST. 2016 Aug; 9:30.
- Brahmavrathan D, Arunkumar C. Evaluation of response reduction factor of irregular reinforced concrete framed structures. IJST. 2016 Jun; 9:23.
- Egorov VV, Grigoryev PN. About dynamic characteristics of strut frame. Bulletin of Volgograd State University of Architecture and Construction. 2014; 35(54):52-61. Available from: http://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=21300071.
- Egorov VV, Beliy GI. Calculation of combined structure and installation roof systems taking into account structural nonlinearity factor. Applied Mechanics and Materials. 2015: 725-6, 734-40.DOI: 10.4028/www.scientific.net/AMM.725-726.734.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.