Total views : 271
Prehistory and Protohistory of Humanity: Challenging Issue of Modern Scientific Knowledge
Objectives: Based on published historical, geological and geophysical information, an overview of some aspects of fundamental scientific issue concerning the human history has been presented. Methods/Statistical analysis: The problem of human origin, studied on the basis of the principles of knowledge built using different hypotheses, discredits the concept of African “origin”. Focus is on the mythological information about Hyperborea and Atlantis, ancient archetypal representations containing untapped opportunities of interpretation of prehistory based on the human and natural sciences. The authors prove that a myth can be a source of information that fills the shortage of reliable knowledge about the world. Findings: Following the version of A. M. Chechelnitsky, there is a logical chain of assumptions about the existence and destruction of Atlantis in the region of the Far East and its relationship to Hyperborea. It is alleged that Hyperborean hypothesis interpreted within the locality is an example of a non-scientific approach to ancient history. Reliance on interdisciplinarity makes it possible to use the data showing that the disappearance of Hyperborea, similar to Atlantis, was as a result of a global cataclysm. The authors emphasize that the study of history through the prism of its effects completely changes the view of the living environment of mankind, reveals its vulnerability and very limited capacity to withstand the elements. Accepting the existence of these islands in the Arctic Ocean prior to the tectonic disaster, the researchers are moving toward deeper understanding of causality of the history. It gives an idea about the changes in the world that led to the current position of the continents, which was preceded by another, hypothetical reality. Application/Improvements: The problem of prehistory tests the academic community scientific principles to destruction. It is regarded as a necessary component of the man’s modern vision of himself in the historical space.
Atlantis, Hyperborea, Interdisciplinarity, Prehistory and Protohistory.
- Tosh J. Desire for truth. How to master the skills of the historian. Moscow: Whole World; 2000
- Grahame C. Archaeology and Society; Reconstructing the Prehistoric Past. Harvard University Press; 1957.
- Rouse I. Introduction to Prehistory: A Systematic Approach. McGraw-Hill Book Company, Inc.; 1972.
- Klein L.Prehistory and Archaeology. In: Kuna M, Venclova N, editors. Whither archaeology? Papers in honor of Evzen Neustupny. Praha, Institute of Archaeology; 1995. P. 36-42.
- Prehistory: history of primitive society. Available from: http://генофонд.рф/?page_id=2738
- Plato. Collected works in 4 Volumes. 3. Timaeus. Critias. Translated by Averintsev. Moscow: Mysl; 1994.
- Available from: http://booksbest.org/knigi/4919-platon-sobranie-sochinenij-v-chetyrekh-tomakh-tom-3 Herodotus. History. Book Four. Melpomene. Available from: http://www.vehi.net/istoriya/grecia/gerodot/04.html
- Geattefosse J, Roux CC. Bibliographie de l’Atlantide et des questions connexes. Lion; 1700 references. 1926. Quoted from: Zhirov NF. Atlantis. The Main Problems of Atlantology. Moscow: Mysl; 1964.
- Zhirov N. Th. Scientific Atlantology, its Paths and Problem. Atlantis. London: Atlantis Research Centre; 1959. p. 103-13.
- Zaydler L. Atlantis. Available from: http://www.libok.net/writer/7512/kniga/24838/zaydler_lyudvik/atlantida/read
- Kukal Z. Great Mysteries of the Earth. Atlantis in the light of modern knowledge. Moscow: Progress; 1989.
- Henning R. Unknown lands. Translated from German by A. V. Lisovska А.В. 1-4.. 63. Мoscow: IIL; 1961. p. 219-32. Available from: http://www.razym.ru/semiyahobbi/poznavat/311660-rihard-hennig-nevedomye-zemli-v-4-tomah.html. Date accessed: 15/08/2016.
- Chechelnitsky AM. Hot points of the wave universe concept: New world of mega quantization. Proceedings of International Conference “Hot Points in Astrophysics”; JINR, Dubna, Russia. 2000 Aug 22-26. Available from: http://arXiv.org/abs/physics/0102036. Date accessed: 17/08/2016.
- Chechelnitsky AM. Horizons of the wave universe concept: From Neutrino–to Quasars, Report COSPAR 02-A-00056. H0.2-E0.2-0025-02 to the 34th COSPAR Scientific Assembly; World Space Congress, Houston, Texas, USA. 2002 October 10-19.
- Chechelnitsky AM. Heritage of the global ancient civilization: Discrete structure, Great Belt of Megalithic Sites (Observatories). Report to the SEAC (European Society of Astronomy and Culture) Meeting; Tartu, Estonia. 2002 Aug 27-30.
- Chechelnitsky AM. Hubble constant or hubble variable H: Why is not the “Exact” H Discovered? Proceedings of the ESO/CERN/ESA Astronomy, Cosmology and Fundamental Physics Symposium; Garching, Germany. 2000 Mar 24-7. In: Shaveretal PA, editor. Springer; 2003. p. 429-31.
- Chechelnitsky AM. Cosmological alternatives: (Mega) Wave Universe concept, alpha constant, hubble H variable, Report to CAPP 2003. Workshop on Cosmology and Particle Physics, CERN; Geneva, Switzerland. 2003 Jun 12-17.
- Chechelnitsky AM. Challenge of Plato: Atlantida Incognita. Moscow: TERRA-Knizhny Klub; 2004. Available from: http://lib.uni-dubna.ru/search/files/ogl_viz_plat/1.pdf. Date accessed: 15/08/2016.
- Anderson DD. Akmak: An Early Archaeological Assemblage from Onion Portage, Northwest Alaska. Acta Artica, 16. Copenhagen. 1970.
- Dikov NN. Asia at the Joint with America. Translated by Richard Bland. Nauka, St. Petersburg. Mson file at NPS, Anchorage. 1993.
- Kozhevnikov YP, Zheleznov-Chukotskiy NK. Beringia: History and evolution. Russian Academy of Sciences. Far Eastern Branch. Pacific Institute of Geography etc. Moscow: Nauka; 1995.
- Kondratov A. There was a country of Beringia. Magadan. 1981.
- Hopkins DM. The Bering Land Bridge. Stanford: Stanford University Press; 1967.
- Hopkins DM. History of sea level in Beringia during the last 250,000 years. Beringia during the Cenozoic. Vladivostok; 1976.
- Hopkins DM, Matthews JV, Schweger CE, Young SB, editors. Paleoecology of Beringia. New York: Academic Press; 1982.
- Bailly JS, Demin VN. Atlantis and Hyperborea: Myths and Facts. Translated from French by Garkavyi A. Moscow: Fair-Press; 2003.
- Warren Y. The Paradise Found or the Grandle of the Human Race at the North Pole. Boston, 1893. Translated from English by Guseva NR. Moscow: Fair-Press; 2003.
- Tilak BG. Arctic Homeland in the Vedas. Translated from English by Guseva NR. Moscow: Fair-Press; 2001.
- Zharchinskaya KA. The idea of an Aryan or Hyperborean origin of the Slavic peoples in the modern Russian culture. Some facts from the history of the emergence and spread. Conditional periodization and typology. Using high-tech methods at the present stage. Available from: http://scipeople.com/publication/101056/. Date accessed: 20/08/2016.
- Guseva NR. Russian North, the Ancestral Home of Indo-Slavs. Moscow: Veche; 2003.
- Demin VN. Russian Chronicle. Moscow: Veche; 2002.
- Loskutov YI. Geologists about Hyperborea. Available from: http://www.jourgimss.ru/SitePages/catalog/2011/01/abstract/2011_1_75.aspx. Date accessed: 20/08/2016.
- Sabirova DK, Gataullina IA, editors. History Textbook. Moscow: KNORUS; 2014.
- Gataullina IA. Prehistory of the Slavs as a problem of self-identification of the Russian society. History, languages and cultures of the Slavic peoples: From the origins to the future. Proceedings of the 2nd International Scientific and Practical Conference; Prague. 2013 Nov 25-26. p. 6-13.
- Ovchinnikov A. Aryan dossier of Professor Gataullina (Part I). Aryan dossier of Professor Gataullina (Part II). Available from: http://www.apn.ru/publications/article34350.htm; http://rusfed24.ru/2015/12/07/ariyskoe-delo-professora-gataullinoy-chast-ii/. Date accessed: 20/08/2016.
- Donnelly I. Atlantis: The Antediluvian World. Translated by Albedil AY. Samara: Agni; 2004. Available from: https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Атлантида:_мир_до_потопа. Date accessed: 21/08/2016.
- Galanopoulos AG, Bacon E. Atlantis. Truth behind the Legend. Moscow; 2011. Available from: http://www.razym.ru/naukaobraz/nauchnopopul/123893-atlantida-za-legendoy-istina-audiokniga-chitaet-georgiy-popov.html. Date accessed: 20/07/2015.
- Is Atlantis of the Persian Gulf the location of “Garden of Eden”? Available from: http://marafonec.livejournal.com/4082187.html. Date accessed: 17/08/2016.
- Pillars of Hercules. Available from: https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Геркулесовы_столбы. Date accessed: 17/08/2016.
- Explosive behavior. What should we expect from supervolcanos? Search. 2016, 30-31.
- Transgression. Available from: https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Трансгрессия. Date accessed: 17/08/2016.
- Astvatsaturyan MZ. Geologists have found the first evidence for China’s Great Flood. Available from: http://echo.msk.ru/programs/granit/1818124-echo/. Date accessed: 20/08/2016.
- Earthquake in Japan in 2011. Available from: https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Землетрясение_в_Японии_(2011). Date accessed: 20/08/2016.
- Rost Y. Earthman Chechelnitsky. Novaya Gazeta. 2010 Sep 29; 09.
- Dodin DA, Surkov VS, editors. The Russian Arctic: Geological History, Minerageny, Geo-Ecology. St. Petersburg: VNII Okeangeologiya; 2002.
- Spreading. Available from: https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Спрединг. Date accessed: 20/08/2016.
- Pangaea. Available from: https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Пангея. Date accessed: 20/08/2016.
- Grekov BD. Selected Works. Vols. 1-4. Moscow: AS USSR; 1957-1960.
- Apollodorus. Mythological Library. In: Borukhovich VG, editor. Leningrad: Nauka; 1972.
- Ortega y Gasset J. The Revolt of the Masses. Moscow: AST; 2002.
- Evans RJ. Apple by Hant and Jacob, Telling the Truth about History. Defense of History. Granta; 1997.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.