Total views : 213
Peculiarities of Heart Rate Variability of Female Students with Various Motion States
Objectives: The study of effect of sports loads on adaptive and regulatory capabilities of female students’ bodies with various motion states is of interest from the perspective of discovery of mechanisms of long-term and individual adaptation to physical effects. Method: Female students, which are the members of volleyball and basketball group (53 persons) aged 18-21, served as test subjects. Female students not engaged in sports activities (save for 2 hours of physical education per week) have been examined as a control group. Electrocardiogram (ECG) recording and calculation of heart rate variability (HRV) were carried out by means of Poly-Spectrum-8/EX hardware and software complex in prone position for 5 minutes. Findings: Two regulation groups have been identified in each sport: with the predominance of central and autonomous type of regulation. The first group with the predominance of central type of regulation is characterized with lower values of time analysis – SDNN, RMSSD, pNN50%, CV% – and high SI. The predominance of slow waves of the first order (LF) and the second order (VLF) has been registered in the rate spectrum. Sports physical loads result in growth of general power of regulatory impact, which increases adaptive capabilities of female athletes’ bodies. Sports activity in the course of volleyball and basketball training sharpen tension of adaptive mechanisms and significantly increase “adaptation price” for representatives of the first group; especially high tension of adaptive mechanisms was found in the first group of female basketball players. The most favorable adaptive status was shown by female athletes of group 2, which makes it possible to conclude that sports physical loads favorably affect female athletes of this group, since they had significantly higher adaptive potential as compared to the test subjects. Application: In general, sports activities promote normalization of regulatory mechanisms status and reduction of quantity of members of the first adaptation group (with predominance of central regulation type). Such regulation type is characteristic of the absolute minority of female athletes, while a half of the test subjects, who are not female athletes, demonstrate such regulation type.
Adaptive and Regulatory Peculiarities, Basketball, Female Students,Cardiovascular System, Heart Rate Variability, Vegetative Nervous System, Volleyball.
- Bayevsky RM. The problem of estimation and forecasting of a functional state of an organism and its development in space medicine. Advances of Physiological Sciences, 2006; 3, 42-57.
- MikhailovVM. Heartratevariability: the experienceofpracticalapplicationofthemethod. Ivanovo:Ivan. StateMed. Academy, 2002.
- ShlykNI, GavrilovaEA. Heart rate variability in the rapid assessment to the functional state of the athlete. Applied Sports Science, 2015; 2: 115-125.
- Kurdanov M, Beslaneev I, Batyrbekova L, Kurdanjv H. System analysis of HRV and hemodynamic parameters in patients with arterial hypertension.Naukaistudia.Moscow, 2015; 12: 130-34.
- Schäfer D, Herzig D, Trachsel LD, Eser P, Saner H, Wilhelm M, Gjerdalen GF, Solberg EE, Khokhlova M, Badtieva V, Noack P, Karavirta L. Sex differences in heart rate variability: a longitudinal study in international elite cross-country skiers. European Journal of Applied Physiology. 2015;115: 10, 2107-114.
- Pavlovich KA,Valerievich IA, Petrovich ZA, Valerievna PA, Valerievich PA. Analysis of heart rate variability with temporary ventricular pacing. Iranian Heart Journal, 2015; 16, :2, 41-53.
- Naranjo J, De La Cruz B, Sarabia E, De Hoyo M, Domínguez-CoboS.Heart rate variability: a follow-up in elite soccer players throughout the season. International Journal of Sports Medicine, 2015; 36: 11, 881-86.
- Kiyono K, Bekki N. Intermittent characteristics of healthy heart rate variability. Pacific Science Review, 2010; 12: 2, 185-89.
- Shimchenko MV. Studied of heart rate variability in wrestlers of different weight categories at various training phases. Theory and Practice of Physical Culture, 2013; 9: 12.
- Maetzler W, Karam M, Berger MF, Heger T, Maetzler C, Berg D, Ruediger H, Ziemssen T, Bronzova J, Lobo P.P, Ferreira JJ. Time and frequency domain parameters of heart rate variability and sympathetic skin response in Parkinson’s disease. Journal of Neural Transmission, 2015; 122: 3, 419-25.
- Lukyanchenko VA. Mechanisms of high heart rate variability: a fresh look. Cardiometry, 2016; 8: 26-30.
- Baikeev RF,Romanov KP, Abdullaev VV. The inability to identify the top-class athletes based on heart rate variability indices. Eastern European Scientific Journal, 2016;3: 6-10.
- Guziy OV, Romanchuk AP.Anthropometric correlates reaction of cardiovascular system for standard exercise stress athletes playing sports. Journal of Health Sciences, 2014; 4:7, 37-46.
- Shkhanova A,Kuzmin A, Grechishkina S, Khasanova N, Kalnaya E.The effect of sports physical loads on the somatic development and physical performance of young football and basketball players. Indian Journal of Science and Technology, 8, 2015;1-8.
- Matthews S, Vafaeiafraz S, Jelinek H, McLachlan CS. Heart rate stability and decreased parasympathetic heart rate variability in healthy young adults during perceived stress. International Journal of Cardiology, 2012; 156: 3, 337-38.
- Shakhanova AV,KuzminAA. The influence of physical exercises on fitness shape and regulatory adaptabilities of young football players aged 10-15 years old in respect to somatotype. Theory and Practice of Physical Culture, 2013; 8, 5.
- Grechishkina S,Shkhanova A, Silantyev M, Kuzmin A, Kalnaya E.The features of the functional state of the cardiorespiratory system of students attending specialized sports clubs (football, basketball). Indian Journal of Science and Technology, 8 (29), 2015; 2-11.
- Grechishkina SS, SilantevAA, Kuzmin MN, ShakhanovaAV. The effect of sports loads on cardiorespiratory system of student’s body. Theory and Practice of Physical Culture, 2014; 11, 6.
- Shakhanova AV,KuzminAA, DautovYuYu,PetrovaTG. The influence of sports loads on functional state and regulatory adaptabilities of cardiovascular system of young basketball players in view of somatotypological characteristics. Theory and Practice of Physical Culture, 2014; 11, 7.s
- Kimio T, Natarajan G, Hideki A, Taichi K, Nanao K. Higher involvement of subtelomere regions for chromosome rearrangements in leukemia and lymphoma and in irradiated leukemic cell line. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2012 April, 5 (1), pp. 1801-11
- Cunningham CH. A laboratory guide in virology. 6th edn. Burgess Publication Company: Minnesota, 1973.
- Kumar E, Rajan M. Microbiology of Indian desert. In: Ecology and vegetation of Indian desert. D.N.Sen (ed.), Agro Botanical Publ.: India. 1990, pp. 83-105.
- Rajan M, Rao BS, Anjaria KB, Unny VKP, Thyagarajan S. Radiotoxicity of sulfur-35. Proceedings of 10th NSRP, India, 1993, pp. 257-58.
- Article title. http://www.indjst.org/index.php/vision. Date accessed: 01/01/2015.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.