Total views : 193
International Scientific Cooperation as a Tool for e-Health Promotion
Objectives: Nowadays trends in high-tech implementation is connected with introduction of value-oriented preventive medicine. This approach is seen as a tool to modernize the lifestyle with affordable funding. Method: The concept of full cycle integrated project “Development of Distant Medical Care” is discussed to be implemented in Russia within upcoming 10 years. Findings: For Russian Federation the idea of a so called full cycle integrated project was proposed. The project aims at value-based medical care organized with the help of biosensors implementation, and consists of 3 stages: the usage of foreign sensors and devices (till 2016); the formation of the Russian branch of the telemedicine sector (2016-2020); the incorporation of e-Health into the existing medical industry in the Russian Federation (after 2020). The main idea of e-Health development is neither a device, nor patients themselves, but rather the medical service as a whole. Main challenges associated with this issue are concerned. It is shown that international collaboration and acceptance of successful practices is proved to be absolutely necessary to fulfill the goal of the value-based healthcare. Telemedicine is seen as a part of arising e-Infrastructure – the organization and formation of innovative infrastructure based on digitalization. Improvements: Horizon 2020 program is shown to be a probable tool to accomplish the discussed purpose. Adoption of the existing successful approaches could contribute a lot for socio-economic development.
e-Health, High-Tech Medicine, Telemedicine, Horizon 2020, Full Cycle Integrated Project (FCIP).
- Uniyal D, Raychoudhury V. Pervasive healthcare: A comprehensive survey of tools and techniques. Computer Science and Society. 2014; 48.
- Implantable Medical Devices Industry; Study No 2852. Available from: http://www.freedoniagroup.com/brochure/28xx/2852smwe.pdf
- Ruckh TT, Clark HA. Implantable nanosensors: Toward continuous physiologic monitoring. Analytical Chemistry. 2014; 86(3):1314–23.
- The importance of e-Health in daily cardiology practice. Cardiac Rhythm News. Available from: http://www.cxvascular.com/crn-highlights/cardiac-rhythm-news---highlights/the-importance-of-e-health-in-daily-cardiology-practice
- The National Nanotechnology Initiative Official Website. Available from: http://www.nano.gov/
- Technological platform Medicine of the Future. Available from: http://tp-medfuture.ru/
- Balyakin AA, Blokhina EV, Kunina GE, Taranenko SB. Biosensors as emerging market: Obstacles to implement Russian case. Proceedings of the International Conference on Biomedical Electronics and Devices (BIODEVICES); Loire Valley, France. 2014. P. 102–6.
- Potkay JA. Long term, implantable blood pressure monitoring systems. BioMedical Microdevices. 2008; 10(3):379–92.
- Carbone A, Ajmone-Marsan M, Axhausen KW, Batty M, Masera M, Rome E. Complexity Aided Design: The future ICT technological innovation paradigm. European Physical Journal Special Topics. 2012; 214(1):435–59.
- Ho JS, Poon ASY. Energy transfer for implantable electronics in the electromagnetic midfield. Progress in Electromagnetics Research. 2014; 148:151–8.
- 3D bioprinting solutions. Available from: http://www.bioprinting.ru/
- Aimaletdinov TA, Mozhenkova EM. Threats to social justice in the Russian health service. Monitoring of Public Opinion: Economic and Social Changes. 2015; 6:67–78.
- ESFRI roadmap; 2016. Available from: http://ec.europa.eu/research/infrastructures/index_en.cfm?pg=esfri-roadmap
- Electronic simple european networked services. Available from: http://www.esens.eu/home/
- Federal target program research and development on priority areas of science and technology complex of Russia for 2014-2020. Available from: http://fcpir.ru/
- Kaur G, Sharma D, Kaur V. Telemedicine in transient phase: Emergence of m-health care services. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016 Apr; 9(15).
- Brindha G. Emerging trends of telemedicine in India. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2013 May; 6(S5).
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.