Total views : 167
Institutional Foundations for Searching the Ways out of Modern Global Permanent Crisis
Objectives: The objective of this study is to investigate the phenomenon of modern permanent crisis to develop and implement institutional foundations for overcoming this new type of crisis. Methods: Principal methods of the investigation are represented by economical and comparative analysis, methods of statistical analysis, dialectic method, method of economic analysis, method of deduction (general-to-specific), factor analysis, social and economic analysis, investment and macroeconomic analysis and also systemic and structural approach, concept of sustainable development that make it possible to consider the new global permanent crisis in most comprehensive manner. Findings: This study develops theoretical approaches that can serve as the foundations for searching the ways out of the modern global crisis. The definition has been given to the little known theory of turbulence. Global economic turbulence becomes the source of the high risks in different sectors of the economy: Financial, banking and real sector. The rules of organizing the “chaos” have been suggested. The way out of the spiral of crisis has been suggested based on the triple helix of institutional interactions between governmental authorities, businesses and science; however, there are actual opportunities for enhancing the number of the players by means of involving the progressive international organizations, interstate structures and unions. Crisis of Russian economy represents a component element of the permanent worldwide global crisis of 2007-2008, which has started subsiding by 2010 generating optimistic expectations and ideas. Applications/Improvements: The material represented in this study can be of practical value for economic scientists, academic teaching staff, post graduate students and economic professionals of any level.
Autopoiesis, Fractality, Permanent Crisis, Recession, Spiral of Crisis, Turbulence.
- Stiglits J. Steep dive. America and new economic order after the global crisis. Moscow: EKSMO; 2011.
- LaRouche. The trans-Atlantic system is over, replace it now. 2015 Aug.
- Paulman VF. Economy in the grip of the elements and permanent crisis. 2014.
- Delyagin M. How do we come out of poverty and idiocy. Moscow: Sketch of the Politics of the Responsible Government of Russia; 2000.
- Danilov K. Permanent crisis in modern Russia and the measures to overcome it. Moscow: А-press; 2010.
- Tkachev I. Crisis put an end to classical economic theory. 2016. Available from: http://www.rbc.ru/economics/06/02/2012/636381.shtml
- Firsova S. Euro: Permanent crisis or new genesis? All of Europe and Luxembourg. 2011; 7-8(57). Available from: http://alleuropalux.org/?p=1182
- Manokhina NV, Zhuravleva GP. New rules of the game under the conditions of economic turbulence. Bulletin of Saratov State Social and Economic University. 2013; 5(49). World Finance in Turbulence. 2016. Available from: https://interaffairs.ru/news/show/8409
- Vinokurov MA. New economic reality and economic policy of modern Russia. Economics and Politics. 2014; 2:41–7.
- Helga О. Spiral of Russian civilization. Historical parallels and reincarnations of politicians. Center Polygraph; 2012.
- Agabbyan A. Bitterness of the Rouble. 2016. Available from: www.aif.ru 43
- Prigozhim I, Stengers I. Order out of chaos: New dialog between man and nature. Moscow: Progress; 1986.
- Rusanovskiy V, Markov V. Youth unemployment in Russian Regions and assessment of the economic loss. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016 Aug; 9(30).
- Nivorozhkina LI, Alifanova EN, Toropova TV, Yevlakhova YS. Statistical analysis of the financial activity of households in the context of macroeconomic fluctuations. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016 Mar; 9(12).
- Abalkin LI. Problems of modern economics. Moscow: Institute of Economics; 2011.
- Bzhezinskiy Z. Strategic outlook. America and global crisis. Moscow: Astrel; 2012.
- Baranovskiy K. Spiral of crisis widens in Russia. 17.09.2014. 2016. Available from: http://newsroom24.ru/news/zhizn/91463/
- Kasyanov M. Spiral of crisis: Point of no return. 2016. Available from: http://www.russianelectronics.ru/leader-r/news/26689/doc/30066/
- Furman DE. Spiral movement. Political system in Russia among other systems. Moscow: The Whole World; 2010.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.